Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (77 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Confusion about French Patio Doors (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by quanghoc
        Thank you for all the s***estions....
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Confusion about French Patio Doors (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by quanghoc
        Thanks guys for the feedback. I went to Home Depot and got a custom quote for this one ......

Discussion Topic  Confusion about French Patio Doors (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by quanghoc
        I am looking for a french door for my patio that has both panels open out like this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get rid of roof moss without damaging it? (in Outdoor Projects) by quanghoc
        Yes I live in PNW and moss is big problem here. My roof looks OK last year and I guess there was som......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  How to get rid of roof moss without damaging it? (in Outdoor Projects) by quanghoc
        I have bad problem with my roof over the winter. There are mosses everywhere. I tried to spray with......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Prevent plants to grow behind shed? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by quanghoc
        And here we go my nice shed Thanks for the great advise of having the shed bit far from the fence. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Prevent plants to grow behind shed? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by quanghoc
        Yeah I am just being over cautious because Seattle rain fall is high so lots of water washing things......

I have another question, I am thinking about edging the paver area with this. Is it a good idea? ......

@GardenSprite I am actually in Seattle so I don' think we worry much about earthquake or high wind h......

@SturdyNail: Yes I have plenty more of those pavers @Joe: I agree. I failed many times to manage an......

Discussion Topic  Prevent plants to grow behind shed? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by quanghoc
        I am building a shed and have the foundation (paver) in photo attached. What to do to prevent plants......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Lutron Timer Switch won't work (in Electrical) by quanghoc
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: New Lutron Timer Switch won't work (in Electrical) by quanghoc
        So I replaced with a new switch and it works. I wonder if somehow I fried the previous one!? Is it e......

@Sparky and? @Re-mdlr: are you talking about checking the FASS switch? It has a little "tab" on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Water accumulating on top of the sink's drain pipe nut (in Bathroom) by quanghoc
        This has been my 3rd drain replacement from Amazon, on the same model: ......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Water accumulating on top of the sink's drain pipe nut (in Bathroom) by quanghoc
        I have been trying to remove the black pipe but it doesn't come out. I think it's not "screwed" in t......

» Refine Search
        » New Search