DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 88
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (1756 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: staining deck (in Painting) by Conrad
        The Flood company makes a really good solid color wood stain. Lasts about 5 years on decks....15 yea......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to build a wooden entertainment stand (in Woodworking) by Conrad
        In our city, we have adult education classes that are regularly taught at the High schools, using th......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: Sliding mat for stairs (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        My thought exactly, GardenSprite! But spammers are pretty much clueless....
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: penny shower wall? (in Bathroom) by Conrad
        Sounds like a nightmare to clean/keep clean. I might attempt a narrower border (above the shower wa......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: timber retaining wall (in Outdoor Activities) by Conrad
        3 to 4 foot pieces placed perpendicular/occasionally as "dead men" back into the wall can help to an......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Activities

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions on flat roofs (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        There used to be a saying, "There are two types of roofs, one that has slopes and the other that has......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions on flat roofs (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        A neighbor in Nebr had a flat roof (1960's architect designed home). They also had issues, and so pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coffee Table (in Woodworking) by Conrad
        If she doesn't, just tell her she has to build it! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coffee Table (in Woodworking) by Conrad
        Here are some images that might help? At least she can better show you what she is talking about. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do they sell Zinsser Bullseye SealCoat anywhere in store? (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        You can also check the Zinsser web site. They used to have a search tool where you put in your zip c......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get rid of pests in the garden (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Conrad
        Are you sure what you are seeing is not a Possum, rather than a huge rat? They look similar in the d......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Marlite (?) paneling (in Bathroom) by Conrad
        I agree that a good Zinsser primer should do well (might check with a pro paint store like Sherwin W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seal around base of toilet (in Plumbing) by Conrad
        I also caulk all around the toilet base, except for the back part. This way when cleaning (or for "s......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Cutting Straight with a circular saw (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        LOL! measure2...

Discussion Topic  RE: Recessing a flat screen TV (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        And just don't ever change the size of your TV screen!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wax Seal for Toilet (in Bathroom) by Conrad
        It may be that your toilet package is just less expensive? I personally would probably purchase anot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting bead board, rough spots showing? (in Painting) by Conrad
        I would only Re-prime areas, if you sanded down to bare wood or to cover any newly applied wood fill......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Fake wood laminate on cabinets,paint? (in Kitchen) by Conrad
        I would skip the sandpaper. Just clean them well to remove any soap or oil residue. TSP in hot water......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Sturdy bed frame (in Remodeling) by Conrad
        If the metal frame would not work, I might look for a cheap, used waterbed frame (it usually is 2x m......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood Floor Repair (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        Perhaps a good UV protective varnish might have helped? Wonder if removal of the varnish and using a......

» Refine Search
        » New Search