Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 87
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (1728 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet bowl hard water stains (in Cleaning) by Conrad
        We have occasionally had the streaking from the sides/fill ports. I just use a wet pumice stone (Pum......
        DIY Message Boards > Cleaning

Discussion Topic  RE: old stained glass window (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Conrad
        I agree with swschrad. DD had a large beautiful abstract stained glass window made for one of their ......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Ceiling fan base is too big for the beam (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        I like the simple solution above, of adding a strip of wood to either side of the beam. Might even s......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: 50 years of wallpaper (in Painting) by Conrad
        I found that Hot (really hot) water and liquid fabric softener works just as well as the commercial ......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: how to block wind from outdoor entertainment area (in Landscaping & Gardening) by Conrad
        Clear plexiglass panels would work for awhile. They tend to haze from ultraviolet over time. A boar......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Keyless Outside Door Locks. (in Remodeling) by Conrad
        Good to know. Thanks!...
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Curious, how often do you use yours, Re-mdlr? We usually go for at least two walks a day, and someti......

Yep, I have tried them at Menards and they seem to work well. We carry a pocket key fob that opens o......

I have been considering these...or just a keypad lock. Many reviews on the key pad type, state the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: NO OPTION FOR BATHROOM EXHAUST (in Bathroom) by Conrad
        You could always consider "through the wall", interior venting. It would dissipate moisture to the r......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Laundry room flooded - water damage (in General Home Improvement) by Conrad
        AWww go away Ruby. You're advertising. This thread is nearly a year old!!! If they have not got it ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: paint color choice for livingroom wall surrounding red brick fireplace (in Painting) by Conrad
        Usually safe with going with a color close to the grout color between the bricks. This should blend ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gluing Leather to Wood (in Woodworking) by Conrad
        Also good results repairing leather boots where they separated from the sole. As mentioned buy a sm......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: To replace 1950s painted Cedar Board and Batten siding? (in Outdoor Projects) by Conrad
        It may (hopefully) be stained rather than painted? Stain is probably a better choice as it won't ten......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Safe Passage to the Workshop (in Outdoor Projects) by Conrad
        Which home? lol! Currently in the mountains for a couple weeks. The lady that used the "used nylon/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Safe Passage to the Workshop (in Outdoor Projects) by Conrad
        Several park walking paths (that are not concrete) seem to use a crushed/pulverized limestone or oth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting to resell (in Painting) by Conrad
        Depending on your flooring/carpet, a pale sage/gray or a warm pale cream color can be very nice for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vanity Size (in Bathroom) by Conrad
        I would prefer more counter than two sinks jammed together. Center an easy to clean single sink, wou......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacement French Door??? (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by Conrad
        I agree. Shop a local glass company first....
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Protecting Carpet (in Floors) by Conrad
        Snap together laminate could also possibly work, if the carpet is low nap and not too thick. The exi......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

» Refine Search
        » New Search