Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (797 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: about the current crap of spam (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        Frodo: first photo of the unassembled AK-47: you have 2 clips of apparently different widths. An......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: about the current crap of spam (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        [QUOTE]Originally posted by Sparky617: I used the contact us link and advised them. I've also tagge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to get rid of this giant bush/tree (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        I can't open the picture, so I don't know how high the stump is. This is my lazy way of getting rid......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Common (wall? face?) Bricks for Walkway? (in Outdoor Projects) by GardenSprite
        Gardeners like me would literally kill for that amount of bricks. I've never made a walkway, but I'......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: GardenSprite! PLEASE SAVE US!!! (in Cleaning) by GardenSprite
        Just a quick response as I'm having major computer problems... I can't stay online long enough to d......
        DIY Message Boards > Cleaning

Discussion Topic  RE: Buy best hair dryer (in Electrical) by GardenSprite
        Poor Martin. Poor, poor Martin....Pretending to need a hair dryer and asking on a forum for DIY is......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: What type to plant and where... (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Tex, in terms of flower petals blowing into the pool.....are your prevailing winds from the West and......

Discussion Topic  RE: What type to plant and where... (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        Tex, I'm still working on suggestions. The 12" max for perennials is a bit of a challenge; most of ......

Tex, You're certainly doing a lot of work on your yard this summer, aren't you? I'm sure it will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is this board so dead? (in Favorite Shows) by GardenSprite
        I think the phrase "trying to entertain" is appropriate, with emphasis on the "trying". The enter......
        DIY Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I paint this fabric? (in Painting) by GardenSprite
        Yes, as you stated you don't like the fabric. I don't know of any way it can be painted without un......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I paint this fabric? (in Painting) by GardenSprite
        Some kinds of fabric can be painted, with fabric paint, but to the best of my knowledge these are or......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: weeds taking over the grass (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        If the conditions that caused the lawn die-off still exist, any reseeding or resodding would likely ......

Discussion Topic  RE: weeds taking over the grass (in Landscaping & Gardening) by GardenSprite
        I believe that glycophosphate is one of the ingredients in Round-Up. I'm not sure if the iso... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need suggestions for vanity fix (in Bathroom) by GardenSprite
        Could you post a photo?...
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Need suggestions for vanity fix (in Bathroom) by GardenSprite
        Can you put a little shim underneath the leg?...
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Lines on Wall (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by GardenSprite
        Are any of the lines actually cracked and starting to split? It looks as though some are but it's h......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom Home Builder (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        This thread must be emitting pheromones that attract spammers, or perhaps the first one's spam was i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prehung Exterior Door Install Question (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by GardenSprite
        Has anyone noticed that print seems to be getting smaller as well? And the time to complete chores......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: PT vs. Azek for band-board w/Hardie siding (in General Home Improvement) by GardenSprite
        Interesting insight into other forums. I think I visited the one Re-Mdlr referred to; there clearl......

» Refine Search
        » New Search