Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Tile selection for outdoor summer kitchen (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Well folks, it has finally happened...the travertine stones are being set on the pool line, walls, c......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: What type to plant and where... (in Landscaping & Gardening) by tstex
        The main landscaping is going on a fence that is on the west. The pool runs N & S, and the prevaili......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: What type to plant and where... (in Landscaping & Gardening) by tstex
        NP g-sprite. I am open to any game plan at this point. I have some time to plan. Once done, I w......

Hello G-Sprite, I certainly do appreciate your time and insight. And yes, we are doing TONS to this......

Discussion Topic  What type to plant and where... (in Landscaping & Gardening) by tstex
        Hello to all, Is there such a package that would enable a homeowner to perform their own landscape ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A problem w building a pool (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Thank you for your reply. The controller I have is an inside unit only...we are real humid here and......

Discussion Topic  A problem w building a pool (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Hello to all, The pool contractor is going to excavate this weekend, and unfortunately all of the w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cement control joints (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Great info folks. As always, I can count on the folks here to provide sound and worthy advice. The......

Discussion Topic  Cement control joints (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Hello to all, We are finally having our pool built and the bobcat will need to access the back by u......

Discussion Topic  RE: AC Unit Fan Will not Stop (in General Home Improvement) by tstex

Discussion Topic  RE: AC Unit Fan Will not Stop (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Well. I talkd to my brother and he said replacing the fan/blowere-relay switch is not anymore compli......

Yeah, there is also peace of mind w that solution too Jaybee. The problem is I can only get out t......

Discussion Topic  AC Unit Fan Will not Stop (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Hello to All, It has been awhile. Hope everyone is doing well and had a nice July 4. The ranch AC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Current sprinkler system and pool construction (in Landscaping & Gardening) by tstex
        Thank you Swschard...appreciate the feedback - tstex...

Discussion Topic  Current sprinkler system and pool construction (in Landscaping & Gardening) by tstex
        Hello to all, Wanted to get your opinion before talking to sprinkler contractors. We have a 9 zone......

Discussion Topic  RE: your recommendation (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Thanks G-Sprite... The concept is to be outside...in Hou Tx, that is enjoyable w the exclusions of ......

Discussion Topic  your recommendation (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Hello to all, We are building our pool and summerkitchen [and yes, I will send out invites for a fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: outdoor travertine paver installtion (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        The contractor will offer a 5-10 yr warranty on both material and labor, barring gross error on our ......

Discussion Topic  RE: outdoor travertine paver installtion (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        Thanks SWS. We visited a house saturday in which the couple was very, very particular. in fact, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Divided Living room/Bedroom (in General Home Improvement) by tstex
        If you are moving into an apartment, what does the lease say about building anything that would requ......

» Refine Search
        » New Search