Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (686 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: hardwood floors removed but now tar on concrete How too? (in Floors) by mosternaz
        We had this same stuff. Even if you remove it, the concrete will not look good enough to leave bare......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: How to install a transition strip (in Floors) by mosternaz
        I've glued 6 transition strips using PL Premium. Worked fine. I used canned food to hold the strips......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sprinkler system issue (in Outdoor Projects) by mosternaz
        You should have a box in the ground that opens up. There are valves in there. If you manually fire......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Help our curb appeal (in Landscaping & Gardening) by mosternaz
        I'm assuming you have irrigation and electrical in the rest of the yard. If so, it is fairly easy t......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: toilet flushes multiple times (in Bathroom) by mosternaz
        It is not automatic - it has a flush handle. It just flushes in rapid repetition with one push of t......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  toilet flushes multiple times (in Bathroom) by mosternaz
        I'm having a question about a church toilet in a handicap stall. When you flush this toilet, it flu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange Peel Texture (in Painting) by mosternaz
        I've done lots of this in my house. The hoppers are great for orange peel and are easy to use. Con......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: heat pumps (in General Home Improvement) by mosternaz
        My gas pack and A/C unit does a great job. My gas bills are next to nothing, even in the "dead of w......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: heat pumps (in General Home Improvement) by mosternaz
        Lots of folks in Arizona have them. They work great until it gets cold. There are complaints start......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Laminate wood flooring Direction (in Floors) by mosternaz
        Jaybee, I think I asked the same question when I laid mine and you answered it for me too!...

If it is concrete you don't have joists. This is something you should check with the manufacturer o......

Oh, and is it over wood or concrete? Floating or glue down? Which way do the joists run?...

You should read the instructions that came with the flooring. When I laid mine, I think the limit w......

Discussion Topic  RE: bath tube (in Bathroom) by mosternaz
        I'm assuming you mean "tub", not "tube". Is there an access panel to get to the area under the tub?...

Discussion Topic  RE: finally redoing the kitchen - tell me your "favs" (in Kitchen) by mosternaz
        Thanks everyone - these are very helpful. Nona, I may reconsider. Seems all surfaces have some dra......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: loud noise in plumbing (in Plumbing) by mosternaz
        Yes, it is all adjusted and working great. Thanks!...
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

The pressure regulator wasn't regulating at all and was broken. New one is installed and all is wel......

I did figure out that the anti-siphon is just on the sprinkler system. I can't see that we have a b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Border (in Decorating) by mosternaz
        If you put it at the ceiling, I think it could work fine. You can get large color copies at a copy ......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: weatherproof outdoor cabinet ?? (in Outdoor Projects) by mosternaz
        I store all my outdoor cooking stuff in the jumbo ziplock bags. They are heavy duty and come in lot......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

» Refine Search
        » New Search