Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (664 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret to painting a streak free ceiling? (in Painting) by mosternaz
        Thanks much. Will give it a try. The good news is splatter is ok at this point....
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  Secret to painting a streak free ceiling? (in Painting) by mosternaz
        In my kitchen, I have new drywall, with a light orange peel texture. I have primed it with Sherwin ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Old Tub Lever (in Plumbing) by mosternaz
        Before you use caustic chemicals to remove hair, go get a zip-it. This is a long white plastic tool......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Drain and vent for kitchen sink (in Plumbing) by mosternaz
        No, the sink is under the only window and I'd really miss the view....

Discussion Topic  RE: Drain and vent for kitchen sink (in Plumbing) by mosternaz
        I should clarify, in AZ the water source is from under the slab. Nothing much runs overhead in the ......

Corner cabinets. Here is a clearer picture without ......

This drawing is more clear. I get it. Only concern is the 8' goes around the corner and the sink w......

Great video explanation. Thanks Ron45. I never really understood venting and now it makes sense. ......

Discussion Topic  Drain and vent for kitchen sink (in Plumbing) by mosternaz
        Kitchen is gutted. The kitchen sink was moved at one time in the house's history. I'm putting it i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why did my paint bubble? (in Painting) by mosternaz
        I would contact Behr - something went very wrong. Did you thin the paint to spray it? Perhaps that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabinet Removal (in Kitchen) by mosternaz
        I just ripped out my cabinets, and only one was fully salvageable, because they were basically just ......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help re landscaping my yard (in Landscaping & Gardening) by mosternaz
        Does Lantana grow in your area? It is colorful, low water, low maintenance if you can plant it so i......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: hardwood floors removed but now tar on concrete How too? (in Floors) by mosternaz
        We had this same stuff. Even if you remove it, the concrete will not look good enough to leave bare......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: How to install a transition strip (in Floors) by mosternaz
        I've glued 6 transition strips using PL Premium. Worked fine. I used canned food to hold the strips......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Sprinkler system issue (in Outdoor Projects) by mosternaz
        You should have a box in the ground that opens up. There are valves in there. If you manually fire......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Help our curb appeal (in Landscaping & Gardening) by mosternaz
        I'm assuming you have irrigation and electrical in the rest of the yard. If so, it is fairly easy t......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: toilet flushes multiple times (in Bathroom) by mosternaz
        It is not automatic - it has a flush handle. It just flushes in rapid repetition with one push of t......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  toilet flushes multiple times (in Bathroom) by mosternaz
        I'm having a question about a church toilet in a handicap stall. When you flush this toilet, it flu......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! New Homeowners!! (in Kitchen) by mosternaz
        Whatever color you want, but make sure it blends with any rooms that are near it. I would go with a......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a interior or exterior door???? (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by mosternaz
        Also, we are in Arizona and the outside room is very well insulated. Cold is not an issue at all. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

» Refine Search
        » New Search