DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 241
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (4816 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: pipe cooperability (in Plumbing) by joecaption
        There should have been a drain adaptor there, not a pipe nipple. ......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: staining deck (in Painting) by joecaption
        A solid stain should not have been used on deck boards, it's just going to wear off in no time. It w......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to build a wooden entertainment stand (in Woodworking) by joecaption
        Clamping a piece to use as a guide works fine for a ciruler saw but will not work with a hand saw. I......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: corded drill with electronic brake? (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        I've been using drills for over 50 years and never saw a drill with brake or ever needed one with on......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to Fix Falling Windows (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        Or just install new replacement windows and never have to paint them or deal with all the issues you......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to Fix Falling Windows (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        Looks like old style wooden Anderson windows. Some had balancers on the sides to make it easier to o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring measurements (in Floors) by joecaption
        1/4 round can be 1/2 X 1/2, 3/4 X 3/4, shoe most often is 1/2 X 3/4. Do not nail it through the floo......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring measurements (in Floors) by joecaption
        Add 1/4 round or shoe moulding....

Discussion Topic  RE: Update Platform Bed (in Decorating) by joecaption
        Web site does not work for me. I can picture flipping it over and adding plywood ripped to the heigh......
        DIY Message Boards > Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanging ceiling fan from odd junction box (in Electrical) by joecaption
        And they would be 10-32 screw holes. What's he expect you to use sky hooks to connect it?...
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanging ceiling fan from odd junction box (in Electrical) by joecaption
        Got access above it? If so I'd change it to a different fan rated box....

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing a single cabinet door (in Kitchen) by joecaption
        Not going to happen....
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: Help please! What kind of electrical wire? (in Electrical) by joecaption
        By the questions your asking I strongly suggest you hire a real electrician on this one. Highly unli......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Walls-HELP! (in Bathroom) by joecaption
        I agree with Jaybee 100% on this one! Plus once that poly start peeling your going to have a huge me......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Concerns with Subfloor before Hardwood Install (Pics) (in Floors) by joecaption
        That house looks like it may have gone through a major water event to me. That would cause all the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drywall Screws: #6 vs #8 (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        No idea where you live but I've never seen different gauges of sheetrock screws available, And I've ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Flooring (in Floors) by joecaption
        You would be far better off removing the tile. Yes it's more work but, it's the right way to do it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bay window Repair (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by joecaption
        Going to have to do some more digging to see if the frame, sill is also rotted under that cladding. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Insulating basement rim joists? (in General Home Improvement) by joecaption
        Never use fiberglass batts, stick with 2" blue foam just cut to fit, use low expanding foam to fill ......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Old kitchen frustration (in Kitchen) by joecaption
        Some pictures may be helpful. The best way to redo those cabinets would be to remove all the hardwar......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

» Refine Search
        » New Search