Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (596 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Another glue question (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        if you put poly on the wood you will have a problem staining it, even after sanding what you think i......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: sanding glued joint (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        first, you might be using too much glue, and when you clamp the joint, the glue oozes out, so you qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP!! (in Bathroom) by nona
        your problem sounds like a perfect solution for the DIY networks request that is posted in the gener......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for recommendations for strong, removable adhesives (e.g. for magnets) (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        well doc, I don't have any idea of what the adhesive is, so be careful with your scalpel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for recommendations for strong, removable adhesives (e.g. for magnets) (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        the article does mention double back tape as a good option...

neodymium magnets are far from delicate. I would try a fabric based double back tape , like carpet ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to install a hard wired oven (in Electrical) by nona
        just a note on aluminum wire. If it is aluminum, make sure you use an anti- corrosion compound at al......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  RE: Staining Maple (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        instead of using stain, which just sits on the wood like paint,with very little coloring the wood by......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solid board or glued boards (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        a solid board 6 inches thick will have a tendency to either cup or crack because of heat and /or hum......

Discussion Topic  RE: DIY lateral sewer dig (in Plumbing) by nona
        If it was me, I'd remove the tree, stump grind to as deep as it can be done, roto-root out the roots......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Mole (s) !!!! What to do???? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by nona
        I know your pain , Jaybee, I'm still driving my 1948 packard ......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Mole (s) !!!! What to do???? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by nona
        nope, car exhaust wont work because the catalyst converter on the car changes the carbon monoxide to......

pipe the exhaust from your mower to one of the entrances. If you see smoke coming out at another loc......

Discussion Topic  RE: RE-finishing Vintage 50's ROSEWOOD cabinet ; Herman Miller (in Woodworking) by nona
        I doubt very much that it is solid rosewood because of the cost of using it. Most likely it is a ven......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: Spacing of Biscuits (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        6 t0 8 inchs...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sprinkler system issue (in Outdoor Projects) by nona
        chances are you dont need a new valve, probably the problem is with the solenoid that operates the v......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Sprinkler system issue (in Outdoor Projects) by nona
        sounds like your zone one manifold valve is stuck in the open position. check your wiring to see if ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: How to remove glued flooring (in Floors) by nona
        some glues are soluble in vinigar...
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do about surface roots in front yard? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by nona
        If you're going to replace the magnolia, then I wold suggest the " little gem " variety. It doesn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help changing shower faucet (in Plumbing) by nona
        if you're going to change the whole assembly, why worry about taking it apart ? You will have to gai......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

» Refine Search
        » New Search