Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (654 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on cutting small pieces on miter saw. (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        hold your working stock to a larger board with double back tape Try to cut as many as you can at one......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Floating Kitchen Island (in Woodworking) by nona
        try some swimming pool chlorine, it's 10 % chlorine, home chlorine is 5%, If that doesn't work, then......
        DIY Message Boards > Woodworking

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet problems (in Plumbing) by nona
        well sprite, to rejuvenate an old post, how did you make out with the toilet valve problem ? Did you......
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

believe me sprite. It's only going to take you 45 minutes. The hardest and slowest part of the job i......

sprite, why not replace the whole assembly with a "flushmaster " kit It'll only take about 45 minut......

Discussion Topic  dan the painter (in Painting) by nona
        when I saw"dan the painter"s reply, I thought "hello new spammer". But evidently, he's ready to help......
        DIY Message Boards > Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Tub hot looses pressure; cold fine; sink hot/cold fine (in Plumbing) by nona
        Yesterdays "ask this old house " addressed just that problem. If you can still get it on a rerun it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get rid of pests in the garden (in Landscaping & Gardening) by nona
        After trying several store bought rodenticides at local stores, and had no success, I bought the sma......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get rid of pests in the garden (in Landscaping & Gardening) by nona
        get a product called " eraze " It is a pellet poison that works very quickly and just a few pellets ......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Do they sell Zinsser Bullseye SealCoat anywhere in store? (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        try getting it on line (amazon )...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kenmore refrigeration problem - evaporator (in Kitchen) by nona
        frost on the coils usually mean low refrigerant. You need special equipment to check for and find le......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  RE: correcting staining issues (in Floors) by nona
        wipe it down with the recommended solvent. Be sure to wear a paint mask ( NOT paper masks ) if the ......
        DIY Message Boards > Floors

Discussion Topic  RE: Orangeburg/Tar Paper Piping (in Plumbing) by nona
        by time you rent the ditch witch, and spend time without an operating sewer system, plus whatever ha......

Poll  RE: How to remove bathroom sink knobs without screws (in Plumbing) by nona
        post a photo of the knobs, I'm sure someone here will figure it out...

Discussion Topic  RE: Water Hammering? Noise in wall after changing shower cartridge. (in Plumbing) by nona
        I had a similar problem and found that the pipes behind the washing machine were the cause of the ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood Floor Repair (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        depending on how handy you are, you could cut out a section of floor from a hidden area (closet, und......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oil based stain on siding (in Outdoor Projects) by nona
        I don't think vinyl will absorb the stain , it just sits on it. If you leave it , it will disappear ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: framing for basement wood,metal or both (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        metal framing wont warp, twist or be affected by temperature or the humidity you might have in a bas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concrete Block Home - What's holding my roof down? (Picture) (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        OK, my curiosity has got the best of me. What is the gizmo in the pic. ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wife paid $900 to replace 5 roof vent boots...here is the work (in Outdoor Projects) by nona
        that's not really a vent boot. What it really is, is a device to store empty caulking tubes My advis......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

» Refine Search
        » New Search