Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Search Results: (182 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to Fix Falling Windows (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by SturdyNail
        For replacement parts, you could contact the manufacturer. If they are Andersen, the Andersen logo a......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  RE: Front Yard Makeover...What Are Your Thoughts? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by SturdyNail
        Are there specific questions that you have in mind? If you're looking for suggestions on how to make......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Backyard Patio Options (in Outdoor Projects) by SturdyNail
        Hello Carol, Purely my opinion, but I'd go with pavers. I don't know anything specifically about t......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on cutting small pieces on miter saw. (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        nona, double back tape is strong enough?...
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on cutting small pieces on miter saw. (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Thanks for the tips Jaybee. Regarding the waste, I failed to mention that I'm cutting PVC (Azek). ......

Discussion Topic  Need advice on cutting small pieces on miter saw. (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Hello, I've been cutting down small (1.5" x 2.75") blocks to use as mounts for exterior shutters. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Is a Jazz Musician? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Let's try to make it relevant then. A jazz musician is highly proficient in his/her ability to expr......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's with my sump pump? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Ugh! That looks nasty. Does it even work? We've been in our house for over 20 years. We're on our th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Insulating exterior walls? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        I tore out some very wimpy insulation that was in my wall cavities. It was economy grade, Kraft face......

Discussion Topic  RE: Insulating exterior walls? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Greg F, I'm not a pro, but I am doing (almost) what you are doing on my house. I completed 1 1/3 wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old basement framing and insulation methods? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        measure2, were you able to move any of the rigid foam to see if you have mold growing on the surface......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing utility sink pump; a DIY job? (in Plumbing) by SturdyNail
        Frodo, there's always some water that comes back into the sink....
        DIY Message Boards > Plumbing

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing utility sink pump; a DIY job? (in Plumbing) by SturdyNail
        Thanks Frodo. Cutting into and digging under the concrete is a lot more than I wanted to get into. I......

Discussion Topic  Replacing utility sink pump; a DIY job? (in Plumbing) by SturdyNail
        Hello. Our washing machine dumps water into a utility sink. A switch, that uses a tube and fixture t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caulk vs. Grout (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Jaybee, would an epoxy grout work for IndianaGuy's task? We have linoleum "tiles" that have the appe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prevent plants to grow behind shed? (in Landscaping & Gardening) by SturdyNail
        When my wife and I moved into our house (over 20 years ago now), there was lots of creeping ground c......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheesy stuff on dirt basement floor -- What is it??? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Jaybee, I like your idea of the VB and gravel base. I'll need to price it out. Ron45, I like the i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheesy stuff on dirt basement floor -- What is it??? (in General Home Improvement) by SturdyNail
        Thanks Joe and GardenSprite, I do think I need to attack that "earthy" smell. Honestly, to really s......

ron45, The walls are block (I've attached a dark picture). No sump pump. Other than the wetness in ......

Jaybee, on the other side of that wall is the driveway....

» Refine Search
        » New Search