DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  loose wrought iron railing (in Outdoor Projects) by Annec0308
        I've been told to purchase a small container of hydraulic cement to put in the hole around the base ......
        DIY Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  Murphy bed with drop down desk (in General Home Improvement) by Hutch45
        I'm building a murphy bed with a drop down desk and am having problems trying to figure out how to h......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  Need Ceiling/Drywall in Attached Garage? (in General Home Improvement) by rd1528
        We are in the process of having our old house demolished and a new one built under the provisions of......

Discussion Topic  Light on fan out, replaced still out (in Electrical) by TGBowen
        I was hoping someone could help me out here. I'm not an electrician by any means but can handle basi......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  Brick back splash (in Kitchen) by erokl
        I have no idea what to do with a brick back splash. It makes the kitchen dark and I like a bright ki......
        DIY Message Boards > Kitchen

Discussion Topic  ddssseffede (in General Home Improvement) by cdef265
        dddddT��dddddddddddddddddddddd?�� <a href="http://shop108696640.taobao.com/">T��</a> &l......

Discussion Topic  how to root samsung galaxy ace easily (in General Home Improvement) by SummerForster
        After choosing the one you want, the phone will reboot, and the next time you open anapplication tha......

ddd <a href="http://shop108696640.taobao.com/">Ůʿ������װ</a> dddŮʿ������װdddddddŮװdddddd......

Discussion Topic  What can I do with these cabinets? (in Kitchen) by ChristineElise
        Our kitchen is hideous... and it's time for a remodel! We already plan to remove the old wallpaper a......

Discussion Topic  ����ȥ������վ��ݷ��� (in General Home Improvement) by cdef265

Discussion Topic  ����ȥ������վ��ݷ��� (in General Home Improvement) by cdef265
        h <a href="http://www.baidu.com/baidu?word=adding+a+window+to+a+container&ie=utf-8">http:/......

ddddddddddd%E5%A5%B3%E8%A3%85ddddddddddddddd%E5%A5%B3%E5%A3%AB%E4%BC%91%E9%97%B2%E5%A5%97%E8%A3%85+%......

Discussion Topic  jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj (in General Home Improvement) by cdef265
        jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj...

Discussion Topic  fffffffffffffffff (in Outdoor Projects) by cdef265
        gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...

Discussion Topic  Sliding Door Replacement (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by shu055
        I am trying to replace my sliding glass door and can't find a similar replacement. It is a single si......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  Front door won't lock (in General Home Improvement) by vinny186
        The deadbolt and the part of the door knob that goes into the jamb that keeps the door closed (don't......

Discussion Topic  Outside junction (in Electrical) by dmitrynt
        Hello everyone I need advice on how to redo junction box that has some pass through wires. Another ......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

Discussion Topic  Deck material used by Bryan (in Outdoor Projects) by OaklandRobb
        Hi, I saw a show a few months ago. It might have been part of the Leave it to Bryan series, except ......

Discussion Topic  Timber or PVC-u windows? (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by liza1
        So what is it to be, Timber or PVC-u windows? A choice that numerous property holders face when look......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  Out-dated kitchen cabinets (in Kitchen) by Tracey9705
        Hi! I just bought a fixer upper as my first home. It has oak kitchen cabinets, clear coated, with a ......

Discussion Topic  Is this load bearing? Remodel help (in Kitchen) by JennG01
        In our kitchen is a laundry closet (I guess that's what it's called). There's a lot of wasted space ......

Discussion Topic  Kitchens For Sale Sunderland (in Kitchen) by ambone
        Kitchens For Sale Sunderland. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. ......

Discussion Topic  Heat Pumps (in General Home Improvement) by IndianaGuy
        I'm looking at houses in SC, and I've noticed from the listings that many have either central or a h......

Discussion Topic  root nexus 5 mac software (in General Home Improvement) by CarolineHoltz
        MX Player plays almost any file type you throw at it (well most subtitle formats), provides hardware......

» Refine Search
        » New Search