DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards    Search    Search Results
        Go
        New
        Find
        Tools
        Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Crasher Type Shows and Competitions (in General Home Improvement) by Sparky617
        Something other than spam for your consideration. As a long time viewer of Home Improvement shows o......
        DIY Message Boards > General Home Improvement

Discussion Topic  Exterior wall; dealing with "hump" when installing Hardie Plank. (in Windows, Walls & Doors) by SturdyNail
        Hello, I sure wish I had noticed this before I finished sheathing one section. There is a "hump" t......
        DIY Message Boards > Windows, Walls & Doors

Discussion Topic  Bathroom Remodel Advice (in Bathroom) by jenny101
        Hi! I am planning to tackle a bathroom remodel after a leak has caused water damage to my vanity. I......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  about the current crap of spam (in General Home Improvement) by nona
        Just a thought, what is with the current type of spam, I don't usually open it but when I do, it mak......

Discussion Topic  Best way to get rid of this giant bush/tree (in Landscaping & Gardening) by dcshoeco79
        First time homeowner, what would be the most cost effective and easy way to get rid of this? Thanks ......
        DIY Message Boards > Landscaping & Gardening

Discussion Topic  basement floor (in General Home Improvement) by Raymond Gratton
        Hi! I have a fairly old home (about 1900 or so) that I want slowly fix up. The basement floor is m......

Discussion Topic  steps on how to root galaxy ace (in General Home Improvement) by ADRIANSIERRA
        Now, do it hit the ra1n button, and let the app do its thing. It will automatically reboot your devi......

Discussion Topic  root nexus 5 4.3 hidden features (in General Home Improvement) by terisagulley
        Sometimes you can see the implementation of the play-Store and say "Aww Man, this is an application ......

Discussion Topic  lg g2 root xda application (in General Home Improvement) by ANGELNICHOLAS
        While both methods are extremely easy to use, the stump is just a little bit easier, so let's take t......

Discussion Topic  Garage Overhaul (in Remodeling) by chevyforlife86
        I am remodeling my garage. It has been quite the project. Mainly I remodeled my attic and added the ......
        DIY Message Boards > Remodeling

Discussion Topic  Help! Re-Occuring green Algae on Tlle Grout-- clean?? (in Bathroom) by rusty1978
        I've got cream subway tiles; and slightly 'more than 1/8'' inch grout lines. I scrubbed the Green al......
        DIY Message Boards > Bathroom

Discussion Topic  3 Way Switch ? (in Electrical) by JHSJHS
        I was adding some electrical outlets in a house and have a question. I have a 3 way switch that had......
        DIY Message Boards > Electrical

» Refine Search
        » New Search