2-7-2013 I am watching my favorite show on TV, "Rehab Addict" Nicole Curtis is great but I would not encourage the stripping of furniture or in her case a mantel in the basement as the flammable fumes from strippers can be ignited by the furnace pilot light or hot water heater pilot light. Most instructions on stripper cans will tell you this as it is most dangerous. Also, wearing a dust mask as she is wearing while stripping the mantel does little to protect you from the stripping chemical vapors. A respirator with an Organic vapor cartridge is more appropriate. When in doubt check the instructions on the respirator packaging to see if it is appropriate for a chemical exposure. Again, a plain dust mask which she was wearing provides no protection from chemical vapors. I hope that you or someone will pass this on to Ms. Curtis. Please let her know that I love her show and hope her show has many more seasons. Greg Slaton-Dunwoody, GA.
For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.