All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Feedback Center  Hop To Forums  Talk with DIY Network's Community Gal, Katy D    Come to Vegas Please!!!
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Come to Vegas Please!!! Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Just got married July 4th last year. Moved into my husbands home a 1950's era. Too many projects to list. Such as, a regular hot tub in the bedroom, ugly painted brown kitchen cabinets, broken original windows(one broke when I knocked on it). I have no place to entertain in the backyard had to big fox holes dug with lots of debris. So much to do so little time and money.

Posts: 1 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: Apr 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Jaybee
        posted Hide Post
        You are the right demographic and the just married thing is a good show hook. Go to DIYnetwork.com and click on the "be on DIY" link.

Jaybee

Posts: 10152 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post