DIY Message Boards
message board display

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9221916776/m/7953907577

Dec 05, 2013, 03:05 PM
nona
message board display
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but on the right side of the boards display, the "posting guidelines" covers a part of the question asked. There is no 2 headed arrow that would help me shrink the guideline. anyone got an answer? or have the same problem ?
Dec 05, 2013, 03:08 PM
Sparky617
I've had that happen on some posts with pictures in them. If you go to "tools" and select "printer friendly format" in the menu bar above the posts you can get rid of it on that post. Are you getting this on all posts or just posts with pictures?

General Disclaimer

Any advice given here is general in nature and is not necessarily valid for your given area. If in doubt check with your local codes enforcement department for what is required when doing electrical, plumbing or structural work on your house. Permits may or may not be required in your area and home owners may not be able to DIY some tasks. I have no way of knowing if you have the skills needed to complete the tasks you are asking about, when in doubt seek professional assistance.

My advice may be worth exactly what you pay me for it. :-) For the record I did not stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Dec 05, 2013, 10:10 PM
GardenSprite
I've had a similar problem on another website which is more "sensitive" to the browser used. I think that might be a possibility if you're getting the overlap everytime. Is your web browser current, or have you changed or upgraded recently?
Dec 05, 2013, 11:22 PM
Frodo
i have had the same thing happen..
i always thought the poster did something wrong..as a matter of fact i scolded one guy for blowing up his screen...LOL it wasnt his fault
Dec 06, 2013, 02:11 PM
nona
Ok, I guess I can live with it. It doesn't happen all the time
Dec 06, 2013, 02:43 PM
Frodo
its happening now
Dec 06, 2013, 03:08 PM
joecaption
Happens to me a lot.

joecaption
Dec 06, 2013, 07:47 PM
nona