All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  General Home Improvement    Custom Home Builder
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Custom Home Builder Sign In/Join 
        posted
        We are provide custom home building services in Texas.

Wild Wood http://www.wildewoodtx.com/build-on-your-lot-texas/ builds custom homes in your own purchased places in Austin, Georgetown Texas.

We are have expert http://www.wildewoodtx.com/ custom home builders for building houses in Austin, Georgetown, Texas.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Jaybee
        posted Hide Post
        I always figure that anyone who can't follow some simple message board guidelines certainly doesn't have what it takes to oversee a complex process like building a house.

Jaybee

Posts: 10311 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Free advertise is the best option now days that's for sure and 99% from the local business avoid to pay local radio advertise, news papers ADS because they have to pay a lot and this way they learned to spam and break not only forums policy, but also Google TOS.
        Sincerely,
        BobbySmile

Posts: 7 | Location: CA, Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        These stupid posts need to get deleted

Posts: 952 | Location: No. California | Registered: Mar 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Jaybee
        posted Hide Post
        So let me see if I'm understanding this correctly:

You show that you're a complete idiot who cannot follow simple directions and then follow up by promoting the process of being a complete idiot by not having the ability to follow simple instructions?

Again, not exactly giving me or anyone the confidence needed to to either hire you to do a complex task or even trust you to try to do it correctly and honestly. Nope. This kind of advertising puts you and others like you on my "never, ever" use list.

Jaybee

Posts: 10311 | Location: Knoxville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        "We are provide ..."

"Free advertise is the best ..."

If a service provider cannot communicate, how does one know what he/she will do?

Posts: 1003 | Location: Alabama | Registered: Sep 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        Boddy Spammer:

Can you manage to read and understand this? I'm sure it must be difficult for you, but please do try to comprehend the restriction and why you're not allowed to advertise for free, although it seems as though you think free advertising and violating website TOS is something desirable.

No advertising is allowed.

BTW, have you ever heard of ESL courses? You need one. Or why don't you just spam in your native country?

Reported to the Admins as spam.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,

Posts: 1911 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Who wants to pay, if u can get it free. Things are not always free. i have to pay to search engine optimizer. This is business . Sincerely how much do you listen to Radio.

Posts: 8 | Location: Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Jul 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of GardenSprite
        posted Hide Post
        This thread must be emitting pheromones that attract spammers, or perhaps the first one's spam was ineffective so he changed his pitch to that of a locksmith. Maybe that was ineffective as well, so now he's trying to be a roofer.

Still, there are some constants here:

1. He still hasn't taken those ESL courses I recommended.

2. He still can't write or use proper grammar.

3. He still can read that

No Advertising is Allowed

4. He still displays a total lack of business acumen and isn't even an effective spammer.

5. His attitude toward getting things for free might extend to his pretend "business". Imagine having a roofer show up with a truck full of used shingles.

All of this turkey's so-called posts have been reported as spam.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,

Posts: 1911 | Registered: Oct 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post