All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Home Improvement  Hop To Forums  General Home Improvement    Install Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Install Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Sign In/Join 
        posted
        I am installing a new Honeywell WiFi Thermostat on a gas forced air system. I have a G,Y,W,(R,Rc), and a loose C. I connected all 5 wires to their appropriate terminals, but the system will not power on. However I do the alternate wiring using G to the C terminal, and there is power to the thermostat, but when I try to kick the system on it clicks at the thermostat but it does not actually kick the system on. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I really like your way of expressing the opinion and sharing the information.

selftestengine http://selftestengine.com
        newbraindumps Braindumps
        learnspanishonline i want to learn spanish - learn spanish online
        jacketpoint jacketpoint leather blazer
        leathermall leathermall motorcycle jackets for men

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jasmine11,

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I would call Honeywell's support number. get the front off your furnace first, write down the maker and model of the burner system, and where the wires go on the controller. long time ago, I spent a couple years in computer support at their controls plant in Golden Valley, and the support folks in that pod of the building had everything at their disposal, including the engineers two pods down.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5510 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post