This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9221916776/m/5163944777

Dec 14, 2013, 03:07 PM
Re-mdlr
kalimachi is junk
bumper
Dec 14, 2013, 04:47 PM
Jaybee
I can't believe that we cannot get someone interested in canning these b******s. I went ahead and clicked on one of the movie links - it does take you to a page to download a movie - current movies that are either in theaters now or haven't even been released yet.

I know there are hefty fines for that kind of stuff.

Jaybee
Dec 14, 2013, 05:48 PM
Re-mdlr
I've reported some of them, someone that monitors this stuff should see what's going on. rebumping
Dec 14, 2013, 09:39 PM
GardenSprite
I've reported some of these guys too; it's hard to keep up with them as new ones appear every day, like unwanted mold spots. I need to start a data base to keep track of the reports I've made. Big Grin

I've reported via the "contact us" which was the only way I got response and results in the past. Then Scrips advised me to use the specific post function, which I've been using but that doesn't even elicit an acknowledgement. Maybe it goes into a cyber file 13?

I've also filed reports with some Feds and association specific anti-piracy groups.

The ONLY good thing is that these spammers are spamming so prolifically that if any federal charges are instituted, there's plenty of evidence for their illicit activities.