All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  TV Shows  Hop To Forums  New Shows    I want that DIY stone
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

I want that DIY stone Sign In/Join 
        posted
        I just watch the episode that has the DIY stone done on a fireplace wall. I cant find any info on where to buy it or how much it is. Anyone know?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        which episode of which show using which tile from which manufacturer?

there is an easier way. you remember what it looked like? then you can pick a similar manufactured stone out from the catalog at the home center with an apron's help.

if it was stick-em sheets on a web, that's one product. if it was individual thin fake stone, that's another product. if it was individual thick fake stone, that's still another product. make notes as to what type of product it was, and take that and your vision of the type of stone around the home centers.

some of those items are specialty products that are generally availiable only from a stone-only store. many of them are similar products from a number of manufacturers. if you remembered the brand name shown for a few seconds on the side of the box, that will simplify your search... use the web to find their site, and there should be a "find dealers" tab for you.

sig: if this is a new economy, how come they still want my old-fashioned money?

Posts: 5870 | Location: North Burbs, MN | Registered: Mar 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post