DIY Message Boards
Tree House

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9173948537/m/7563915308

Jun 04, 2014, 03:07 PM
happytracker
Tree House
Is there a new show about tree houses to be shown soon? I heard from a friend in Hawaii that a tree house was built there for a pilot on DIY. When will it be on?
Jun 04, 2014, 05:10 PM
GardenSprite
Are you referring to the existing show
Project Treehouse or new shows in this series?

This very interesting series has featured a variety of extraordinary treehouses built in various areas, and in my area runs back to back for several hours about every few weeks.

I didn't find a specific listing for this program (didn't spend that much time looking) but there was a marathon of series a few days ago, so I wouldn't expect anything for another 10-12 days or so.

If I remember correctly, the shows are aired on a Saturday, but again, that might just be in my area. You could google Project Treehouse, DIY Network to see if you can find a more specific schedule.

It really is worth watching, if only for the fantasy aspect of tree house living.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GardenSprite,
Jun 04, 2014, 09:58 PM
happytracker
Thank you for your response. The show is not to the best of my knowledge "Project Tree House" or a show in the series. This is a brand new show that should preview next week - I just can't find day and time.
Jun 04, 2014, 11:13 PM
GardenSprite
I made a mistake. The show I've watched is Treehouse Masters, on Animal Planet.

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv...ws/treehouse-masters

Still, I wasn't aware of a new DIY show but will be alert and check the schedules next week. Thanks for that information.
Jun 09, 2014, 10:14 AM
happytracker
the show is on Friday night at 11PM. it is called "the Treehouse Guys"
Jun 09, 2014, 10:20 AM
happytracker
this Friday June 13
Jun 09, 2014, 07:18 PM
GardenSprite
Thanks for the update. I've already calendared it. Just hope it isn't one of those slash and smash shows; trees need and deserve to be treated with respect.