All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Kids' Crafts    Survival Bracelets
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Survival Bracelets Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Someone posted about where to get paracord for bracelets a while back and I promised myself I would post the site if I ever ran across it again. its
        www.boredparacord.com
        The prices looks good compared to other sites. Anyways, hopefully the person sees this post.

Posts: 4 | Location: United States | Registered: Oct 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Frodo
        posted Hide Post
        cool, always wondered how they did that

$4.99 per 100'

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Frodo,

https://www.youtube.com/*****?v=vn7bkncf1_E

Posts: 3843 | Location: I live in southern mississippi | Registered: Jun 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        What a fun site plus you can see how to make the bracelet too! Thanks ShawnNoffy for sharing the website, I wasn't who asked but now I want to try it when I have the dough to shop there. Smile

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 515 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post