All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Another card
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Another card Sign In/Join 
        posted
        This is a card made with left overs, Does any one know where to get the circle embelly? I've had it a long time and can not even know how I got it.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 519 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        This is another one, can you tell me where to buy the dog, its head is raised.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 519 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Really cute cards. I've seen something like the dog, but can't remember where. Don't know about the circle.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Vickiy
        posted Hide Post
        I have a few of the get well circles. I got them a few years ago from a grab bag SB package from Big Lots.I know I bought some outside the grab bag as well. I will send them to you ifyou can give me afew days to find them

Melody and Aleah's Auntie, Bradley and Jake's Grandma

Have a GREAT day.
        Vickiy

Posts: 511 | Location: Las Vegas NV. | Registered: Jan 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        I really like the purple card, and the dog card is cute too!
        I don't know where you'd find the embellies, but I think the dog would be fairly easy to make, if you have the right punches, or you could just it out.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1086 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post