All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    HI Visitors and old Friends
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

HI Visitors and old Friends Sign In/Join 
        posted
        I've seen some scrappers floating thru here. I remember Vianna, hope you stay with us. Chattycath is in my Have Fun swap, hope you stay with us after the swap is over. Sandylee 123, I've read your post and hope that you stay also. There are some "old friends" as well.

I have some ideas for this board and plan on getting started with them (and I hope that each of us will have a new project to start) as soon as we come back from our cruise, I don't want anyone to think I am trying to be head-honcho here) I just like this board and would like to see it up and running.

I wont be on here from this Thur thru the 8th of June. So new and old friends check back with us and see what is going on here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 528 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        DIY can't get rid of me, That's for sure!! Big Grin But I agree, hopefully more people will stick around as well as new people come in!! Have a great time on your trip Shirley!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 534 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Just got back from vacationing in Atlanta. Took lots of great pics and picked up great memorabilia. Now to find time to scrapbook. Shirley, sure hope you recovered from your fall and are enjoying your cruise. Kathie and Shirley, you sure made some beautiful cards. I love them all. I'll be babysitting for my twin grandsons for the next two weeks until their summer program starts, so may be too tired to post. But I'll do my best to check in.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 924 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        OK..is there enough of us to do a secret sister swap and Bingo? Or does anyone have something you would like to do? Let's get our brains working and get this board hopping.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 528 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Vianna
        posted Hide Post
        I think they're making it increasingly harder to locate this message board - I get here now by clicking 'view post' from an old email bec I cant find where the link is on the main webpage. But I'm here, if not all that often these days, I keep visiting & sharing some. I expect one day the Scrapbooking message board will be entirely eliminated. I'll probably hang-out at Start A Scrapbook dot com, where most everyone went some years ago. Until then... I'll check in every week or so.
        Enjoy the summer,
        Vianna

Posts: 983 | Location: Clearwater, Florida, USA | Registered: Jun 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post