All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Another Swap??
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Another Swap?? Sign In/Join 
        posted
        What kind of swap do you ladies want to do? And what kind of due date do you want?

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I personally like tags, frames and general cards(ones that could be used for any occasion). I am open to other ideas tho, these are just suggestions Smile

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 511 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Tags..good idea..maybe a card cat. and a tag cat. I'm not sure about frames. can you post one to give me a look-see.

I read you post on another thread and i want to post my answer here: I just know that yours would 0ut-shine mine. Go to the NEW Swap post and join up and just show me what you can do...I double-dog dare you with a cherry on top

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        HI ladies...Me just saw this post..I thinks she can do things without me knowing, well shes wrong.. what about a color theme.

Shirley

posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladys..I and Me always think they can leave Myself out of swaps..what about a reciepe swap. And it does not matter how many swap..the last swap had only two ladys.

Shirley

posted Hide Post
        Can't join a swap right now. We are going to TX for 2 weeks, so I have no time to do a good swapping job. Maybe next time.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I have to find frame pics but am unsure how to put pics on here.
        A recipe swap would be good, I love doing recipe swaps. The only thing is I don't do 12 x 12, I only do 8 1/2 x 11 or smaller sizes. Sorry about that, but if it means I cannot join I understand. I would be interested in either or both(recipe swap and or card or tag swap). I just need something like this to take my mind off the not so great things going on at home and in the world. I don't like to feel sad all the time and everyone here is talking the badness like there is no good things any more! ( by 'here' I mean locally at home) Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for all the horrible things that have gone on this last week, and have been saying prayers for those effected by it all. I just don't like to dwell on bad things or I will be crying all the time and that is not good. Being creative will help me be happier. I prefer to be Happy all the time but it does not always work out, so I have to go in search of Happy things to do. Ya, I know I am rambling a bit but it's much better than hearing me cry! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

Posts: 511 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Ramble away, Janet, we understand. We are family and thats what famlies do, we are here for you.

About the swap, what if we have a catagory for:

Receipes
        tags
        cards

with a due date that we decide together and works for all of us?

The way i post pictures is I go into Paint (in the accessories folder) scan my pic then go into resize at horizonal 50 and vertical 50 then go back into resize and go horizontal 50 and verticasl 50 again. Then save it. When you want to show your pics go to the Attachment at the bottom of your post and just go to where you saved your pic, choose you pic snd it will show up in the browes line and then hit Post now and there you are.

Page size does not matter for these items. I have gone from 12x12 to 8 1/2 x 11, no problem with this. Swaps are suppose to be fun and worry free. Some ebellish a lot and some use their printer to make their items. So don't fret the small stuff and just do what is comfortable for you.

w

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Recipes (I think the size of the last recipe swap was 8x8), tags and cards sound good to me! Think I'll start looking through my recipes for just the right one, or would we do more than one recipe or category? The same with cards and tags too?
        I think a due date some time in June sounds good to me. (Where does time go, it's almost Christmas)

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1086 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Thank You Shirley for the pic info Smile I don't know where the new swap post is, am I missing something? And Thank You for the confidence in me. I have been in swaps before and felt like mine looked horrible compared to other people's, could be just me. We can be very overly critical of ourselves when doing things like this sometimes Smile
        Kathie you are making ma laugh so hard with "it's almost Christmas" Girl you need to relax a little Smile I was laughing so hard that my Guy came downstairs to see if I was intoxicated, which made me laugh more!!! We don't drink hardly ever...root beer is usually plenty for me LOL!!

June sounds like a good time, gives everyone time to get things done I think. More suggestions are good if there any. That would give a month or so if we decide quick enough! The color scheme suggestion sounds good for any of them too. I would be interested in doing all three too(recipes, cards and tags). I am excited, this will be fun and I LOVE to get fun mail instead of bills Big Grin
        Forgot to say Marsha, have a safe trip!!! She may be gone already but I needed to say that Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile