All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Paper/Cardstock Ornament swap? CANCELED Sign In/Join 
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted
        Paper Ornaments Here
        more paper ornaments
        http://howaboutorange.blogspot...ament-tutorials.html
        http://hoikuakira.blog74.fc2.com/blog-entry-81.html
        http://www.all-about-origami.c...rigami-ornament.html

The sites listed has a bunch or different ones to do that are easy and pretty. I have made flat ones before that are a square or other shape of cardstock and then it gets decorated with colors, beads, brads, stickers bling, whatever you want. It could be for any occasion or everyday your choice. You can put designs or animals or sayings or...on them! Just wanted to see if anybody was interested and if there are others who want to do it I will post more details. I'll give this a week and see if there is any interest and if not PLEASE say what kind of swap will get you to join Smile

Well, I tried but if nothing else everyone has some neat ideas for paper things to make for any season. I did something like these and made a mobile for my Auntie's room when she was in a hospice care place. I did hers in bright colors and she loved it because it moved when the heat vent came on or the window was open. Thanks for looking, those who did and I am closing this swap due to lack of interest Roll Eyes

I added another cute origami design~ Santa!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 557 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        wow, 6 people looked and not a word? This site seems to be croaking big Confused time! Either that or only about 3 of us are into swapping!

Janet Smile

Posts: 557 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Janet,
        I would be interested in doing this swap, maybe you could resurrect the idea at a later date. If you do, I'm in!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hey Kathie!! OK sounds good to me! What later date are you thinking? I suspect you and I will be the only ones but maybe others will join. and if not you and I can party with paper by ourselves, LOL Smile

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Janet, I have not made these, but I'm gonna try one

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post