All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Want to swap
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Want to swap Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Who wants to do this? I really liked the heart on Janet's post "paper ornaments here". It looks really simple, something this old brain can do. Janet, did you mean a make and keep but post swap or a make and mail swap? What about one for each season.

What do you want to do for a swap?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 534 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I want to do this!! I added some more info places on that thread too.
        My favorite I think in the bird ornament but I also like the beaded origami ornament and ... OK I like alot of them but the bird is my fave for sure!! Smile

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 558 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Ok get some friends and help me beg these ladies here to get in on this!!!

Looking at this I think I can do the heart first because I have not seen these before this and it looked VERY SIMPLE!!

Ladies..even Me and Myself agreed on this,, so you know it has be a easy swap. And then we work up to another one, kinda like a class.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 534 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post