All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Ally Ally In Come Free!!!
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Ally Ally In Come Free!!! Sign In/Join 
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted
        You won't have to be 'it' if you respond either!!
        If you are reading this please say something, even just Hi! I get tired of not seeing any messages Frown So every time I come here I will respond here or to another message. That's my new thing to do. I admit I have come here, seen if anyone has posted then not posted anything, so I am changing now to posting every time I come in here Smile Yay for YOU, Huh??? Wink Hope you will get tired and finally post back hee hee!!! What do you think? Will it work? I just have a hard time believing that I am the only one who has been here since March 19th and this is my answer.

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 557 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Now Listen here!! I know you looked so say something...you even have those cute little emoticons to use Big Grin

Janet Smile

Posts: 557 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Janet,
        I AM BACK! I have been in the Hosp again, another surgery, is there an end in sight? I now have 2 wound vacs attached to my side, But at least I am still kicking!
        My family moved us into our new house while I was in the hosp, I can't find anything, so it's like living in the middle of a treasure hunt, Confused My hubby said that he will set up my sewing/craft room this week, so at least if I can't get out of the house, I can do something creative. Hope you all are doing well. Happy Easter!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tooscraphappy,

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Aw Kathie, I'm Sorry you are having such a hard time! Those wound vacs can be a pain in the backside! When I had to have one they made me stay in the hospital the whole time I had to use it! It wasn't portable so I had to unhook to go to the bathroom or physical therapy. The one I had needed to be bolted to the bed and since I didn't have a hospital bed at home, my Dr made me stay in the hospital for a couple weeks. I was totally unprepared for that and since my guy does not drive, I got no visitors Frown. I did go to the gift shop tho and visit with the ladies who worked there, so it worked out. I crafted with printer paper that a nurse brought me, and a couple of markers I had in my purse, LOL! I did learn that when I am told it's an out patient surgery to NOT believe them and bring stuff to do. Then a few weeks later I had to have a skin graft because my wound wasn't healing and my outpatient surgery took 5 days in the hospital. But I was prepared and had rubber stamping and coloring and cards to make, plus a pack of trident gum to chew so I was happy that time. A nice break plus they had TV in the hospital so I could watch cooking shows and music videos, I had fun that time but the graft was very painful!
        I hope you get all healed up with no troubles or pain. Your Hubby sounds like a Sweetheart, and he knows what's important to get done!! Take Care and I'll say some prayers for you. Tho you sound like you're doing OK...am I wrong if I say you sound Happy?? Big Grin

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Hi ladies, I'm back again..good to see ya'll again, I'm getting my room ready to do some serious scrapping..so let's get started.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Good morning! It's a beautiful day. I have been trying to get my craft room organized.I like the idea of stamped swap or any thing that would be simple It's like
        if I post it kills everything Martha

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kay-reeda2,

Posts: 234 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        C'mon now you can't kill anything here Wink so post all you want. LOL!! I hope you ladies are all organized(I am NOT, but that's OK) It will take me months of undisturbed time to get myself and my house and craft space organized, The man does not allow the time but he's a speed freak(wants everything done instantly) and I am a turtle and believe in slow and steady wins the race. Razz

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        I would love to see a organized scraproom. Then you come to my house and do my room!

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        My craft room is about 6x6 room so if thing are not in place I don't have room to move LOL

Posts: 234 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        OK! Martha I will start a stamped image swap, check the board.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post