All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Wishing You the Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Year!!
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Wishing You the Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Year!! Sign In/Join 
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted
        Just wanted to say that to everybody here! We are snowed in so cannot go anyplace!! Ran out of fuel for the snowblower so shoveling is slow going on the looong driveway here! But we have cocoa and power to heat it(so far!) Big Grin

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 508 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Hope you had a great Christmas despite all the snow, Crafdragon. We got about two inches on the Friday after Christmas. My Texas kids were excited.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Marsha!
        Christmas was interesting...we just finished the driveway yesterday, the 29th. We are both exhausted and could not believe it took us so long. But with health issues for both of us, that is the way it goes. I am already thinking of next years Holiday cards and planning them as I work on putting snow pics onto pages. Still more pics to take for this Winter Season tho!
        I am in hopes there may be some good Holiday things left at the stores to buy when we get to town tomorrow--maybe some good candies (chocolate) and some gift wrap we like. If not, Oh Well, at least I can restock my groceries!
        Hey just a thought if you know anybody who works with or has craft age children... I saw the coolest idea to use old Christmas(or other Holiday) cards to make wreaths, ornaments, more cards. They used punches to cut the features they wished to reuse- snowflakes, penguins, animals, Nativity scene, North Star... I was going to take the ones we received to a friend who runs a Daycare with kids 5-12 years for her to either use now for the kids to create with or save for next year, whichever she chooses to do. But thought I would share that with anybody interested here.
        Happy New Year!! we will be staying home and watching it all on TV, safer that driving around out there on New Years! I hope to be scrapping all New Years Day! Whooo Hoooo!!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 508 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        Merry christmas all! Been supper busy here... seems like I never have time to my self any more!

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

Posts: 4521 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Well I did have a merry Christmas but the New Year is still a question..lol From some of the post I read here we all need a good long soak in a hot tub to get our bodies working again

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post