All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Tag Of Me Swap~Closed and Creating~ Due Aug, 31
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Tag Of Me Swap~Closed and Creating~ Due Aug, 31 Sign In/Join 
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted
        Tag of Me Swap
        Due Date: August 31/Sept 1 cuz 31st is Sunday

Big Grin Make 1 tag ( 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch or larger)
        for each person on the list plus one for yourself ~~mine will be larger like 3 x 4 inches to get my story all on there!! Big Grin

Big Grin Mail them all to me along with your return postage.

Big Grin I will swap them and get them sent back ASAP.

Big Grin People can join until July 30.

Tell us about yourself~ hobby, favorite colors, foods, location, things you like, children, pets, what you drive, Everything you want us to know about YOU!! Use any embellishments and decorations you wish to but Please use scrapbook safe ones.

Big Grin If you want to put a picture of you that would be good, but it's not required.

Confused If you have questions holler and they will be answered. Join instead of being bored and you can have fun creating with us!!

1.Janet
        2.Shirley
        3.Kathie
        4.Martha

I can add as many people wish to join, so if there are no spaces left don't think you are left out!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 550 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Put me on the list

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 532 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Added you Shirley! Thanks for joining!! Cool

Janet Smile

Posts: 550 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Sign me up too! I need to get creative.
        Thanks for hosting a swap!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        OK, I'll do it now!! I hope I can do this, haven't hosted in a long time! Thanks for joining!! I'm always happy to add more people!!!

Janet Smile

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi, just cruisin' thru to see what's going on. Big Grin

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Sign me up for this swap Smile Martha

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kay-reeda2,

Posts: 231 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Welcome back Martha! It is nice to have another scrapper join in on the fun. You make such nice tags, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Kathie

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Thank You for joining Martha!! I am so Happy to have another person join!! Cool

Janet Smile

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Cool This will be the end of joining in 5 days!! Better step up if you wanna join in the fun!!
        And if tags aren't your thing, please leave a message on the idea thread and tell what you want to make to swap with *( Must Be Scrap Book Safe items). New ideas always Welcome!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Hi Martha, glad to see you here

Shirley

Posts: 532 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladies! I have been out of power for a few days so could not close on time. But we have 4 of us swapping this time, so that means make 3 tags plus one for yourself. I will be including some little gifts for each of you and if it costs more to ship I will cover that. I get crazy with supplies sometimes and then just share with other people when the man gets annoyed at my supply 'collage' as he calls it.

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Janet, I really don't know when I can work on this. there is a lot to do with Mother and I will be staying with her and she has no internet. So go ahead and complete the swap and I will get in on the next one.

Shirley

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I'm Sorry to hear that Shirley Frown But do understand. If you needed more time we could extend the due date, just say what you need~ another month or 2? But if you don't have the time I understand dropping out, Parents are important people and sometimes crafty projects have to wait. Take Care Shirley and I hope things improve for you and you get some time to breathe Razz

Janet Smile

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladies, how's the creating going? Good I hope! Just wanted to let you know I will post here when I ship.
        PLEASE:
        Say so if you will be late shipping. If you are that's OK, I just like to be aware when there is a delay. Thank You Big Grin

Janet Smile

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Janet,
        I will need another week or so, things have been crazy!
        I will get them out to you as soon as possible, sorry for the delay!

Kathie

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        No Problem Kathie Smile Thanks for letting me know! We will all get things done and the swap will all come together Cool Then we will all be Cool Swappers, LOL! No worries Wink I just love playing with the smiley faces here Eek Roll Eyes Big Grin

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        I need a few more days also :eek

Posts: 231 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        That's OK, you do things as you can. Like I said we will all get there Wink No one is late if we are all still working!! Have a Happy Saturday!

You too Shirley, Have a Happy Day and I hope things are going better for you too!! Cool

We are having some issues here too so will mail according to when allowed here. lol! We take in kitties as we can and seem to be getting pregnant Mommies more than anything else lately. Some people are so not caring of their pets around here sometimes and dump them when they are sick or pregnant. Sad but true! If only I were a Veterinarian I would spay/neuter them while I had them, but it costs too much for me to handle it all the time. I love the critters tho so am working towards taking care of them instead of euthanizing( Confused)

Janet Smile

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        just checkin in on the swap Ladies!
        Hope the creating is going well for you all!!
        Razz Wink Big Grin Eek

Janet Smile