All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Hi Ladies
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Hi Ladies Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Hi all, These last few weeks has not been easy for my family. I was in the hospital, then my dad, then my mom, and my dad has been back in these last two weeks. The Lord called him home this morning, he is finally free of pain. I will be at my moms for the next week or so. I have thought about the swap but have not any thing with it. Keep my family in your prayers, its gonna be hard to decide if mom can stay by herself, we have a lot of decisions to talk about.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley I am very Sorry for your loss and will keep your Family in my prayers. If you want to hold off we can put the swap farther out, but if you don't want to do it anymore, I understand that too. Just say so if one of these options works for you. Loss of a Family member is a very difficult thing to go thru so you can do what you need to do. Sending big hugs for you and your Mom.

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 552 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Frodo! Thanks for the bump!

Shirley hope thing have calmed down a bit for you!! The same thing happened to my Family and Mom did alright with a little help from Family. I mean a Parent's children are everything to them and having them help even with little things can mean a great deal. Mom told me loneliness was the worst because her and Dad always were together. I know you said your Mom doesn't have internet so when you read this know that Positive prayers and thoughts are with you Smile

Janet Smile

Posts: 552 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        HI ladies, it seems as though bad things are all that is happening to my family. I had to go to Memphis to help take care of my sister while she was in the hospital and after a lengthy illness the Lord took her home Thursday. I will have to help her daughter take care of her things. So once again pray for my family. One of these days things will be OK, I am surprised that I still have tears to cry. I will check in as I
        can.

Who are these people!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Sending big hugs and many prayers Shirley

Janet Smile