All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Give Your Input...OK, where are my swappers!!!
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Give Your Input...OK, where are my swappers!!! Sign In/Join 
        posted
        We need to get this back up and running. I can only hold just so many swaps with Me and Myself. They are just too picky and Myself stays in time out a lot!!

HI Ladies. Hope all are getting better. Does any one want to host the next swap? I will but if any wants to, go for it!! The due date can be due as far as the 4th of Dec. If all swaps are in before that, great, they will get mailed early.

1. Does anyone want to do a secret sister swap.
        2. Does anyone want to do a card sawp.
        3. Does anyone want to do a tag swap.
        4. Does anyone want to do ??? swap

Or we can do one of the above and whatever suggestions of what ya'll come up with.

Do we have enough to do a BINGO game. I have played this with just 4 people

Do we have enough to do a Pay It Forward game.

Do you have a game you would like to play.

Think about it

Marsha..You have seen some of my cards, you don't need to worry about it. Go online and google cards. you will find some of the most simple cards. The same with tags. My hands shake and a lot of my things may not be even or straight, so please join in and have fun. I really like talking to you. So please jump in and show us your projects.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Shirley!! We have had company here so I have been overwhelmed with work keeping things in order and pets in check. This is the first time in 6 years we have had company and it had to be a person myself and the dogs to NOT care for!! But soon he will leave and we can all feel like ourselves again Smile

I may be interested in a swap but unsure what kind. I get into trouble with ones that are too specific as I have stuff to work with but cannot always find it when I need it...if anyone knows how that goes!! Plus not having the funds to just go but what I need. I don't know what the Pay it Forward game is. I don't get into the games much because I am not always sure when I will have computer time and sometimes I don't get the rules...just I am easily confused alot of the time. I know I sound like like a real freak, but at least I know my faults Roll Eyes

So when it is known what kind of swap and when it will be due, then I can give a for sure yes or no to join. I only get paid once a month and HAVE to know enough ahead of time to have the $ set aside to mail.

I hope you are doing Well Shirley! Has stuff mellowed out at your place so you can relax some? I will try to stop in here more often to see what is up!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 554 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi, have been thinking about swaps and I am looking to do a tag swap or recipe swap~ 8 1/2 or smaller decorated recipe. This time of year cookies and candy are yummy but other types of recipes are good too. anyone want to swap recipes? Or individual recipe swap with me if there are not many takers, we would each pay our own shipping to each other on the individual.

Janet Smile

Posts: 554 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Sounds good to me. NOW, how do we get our swappers back on the board.!!!

Shirley

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Maybe set it up, make a due date and see who shows up to join? I am unsure what to do to get people back here except if we are having a fun swap, how could other people not want to join. We just have to catch them while they are here...maybe put some bling out that always attracts scrappers Big Grin As long as there is at least a month before the due date I can handle it. It would be cool too if people said what the recipe was, so we don't have more than one doing the same recipe if it is a recipe swap. Just sayin; Wink I keep talking about the recipes because I love cooking and baking so much, but if others want a different swap that's alright too.

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Janet, are you gonna host the swap? If it is just me and you, we can do...5 each??. You can say what kind and set the due date as far out as you want.

Stop twisting my arm, if yu don't want to I will lol

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        I would love to join in a swap.
        We just bought a new house and are in the process of gutting it, and at the same time we are painting and fixing up our current house so that we can get it on the market. I am going crazy! Most of my SB stuff is in storage, so I have been buying more stuff to scrap with. I don't have much to work with. I think a recipe swap would work well for me, if I can find my recipes!
        I keep checking the board, but there hasn't been any action, I was kind of afraid that it was dead, so it is really nice to see people posting again.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Kathie. OK, lets get this swap going. Janet, am I taking this away from you, I really don't mine hosting. If you want, we can do this,??

Group 1 – Crockpot Meal or a Tags

Group 2 – One Pan Meal or a Page Title

Group 3 - Desserts or a Card Swap

Group 4 – Family Favorite or a ?????
        Now this is from another board swap that I was in. We can put any kind of receipes that we want, I think we had a swap like this here but I can not find it.

So ladies what do you want to do? What swap and who wants to host

OK now, I am gonna run hard to get this board going AGAIN Big Grin Big Grin

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        Do you mean that we could send in a page title or a recipe for a one pan meal etc? That is an interesting idea.

Kathie

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Well Kathie, now that you mentioned it, I am not real sure what I did Confused

I was trying to show that we could have just a reciepe swap or just a tag swap or just page title swap or just a card swap. I was trying to show how to list the groups. So why I listed it the way I did..who knows.

BUT.. the way you read it does make for a interesting idea.

Help us out ladies, want to it in a different way..step of the block, out of our comfont zone.
        Me, Myself and I are ready to go. Do with what you have, I am a simple scrapper, I dress up when the call to do so comes, but I like simple

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        I really like the idea of anything goes. My mind is already racing (not that it ever stops, especially at night!). Count me in whichever way it goes. I do not remember any swaps like this before.

Kathie

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Holy Cow when You take charge you nearly knocked me down Shirley! LOL!! Just kidding, you didn't knock me down!
        I like the recipes tho so I personally would chose to do those instead of the tags, cards or page titles. Just my opinion tho, but when is the due date? I was hoping for at least a month to complete them once we know what we are doing. BUT if there was some of those other things too, I may be wanting to join those also(cards, tags) I am horrible at making up my mind about most things, it can be awful when I try Roll Eyes
        Also I would host if you don't want to, but don't want to take it away from anybody. I don't mind hosting either but am not on the board every day most of the time. We do have a snow watch this Saturday night tho, so if it starts snowing I may get more time to be on the computer!! (I know, I am not going to hold my breath on that one but it could happen)

Janet Smile