All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    LOOK!!!!! Where is every body???
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

LOOK!!!!! Where is every body??? Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Where have you gone??

SAME POST EXTENDED SUBJECT LOOK AT LAST POST.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 530 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        I'm here! I keep checking, but nobody is checking in. Where did everyone go? If you're all at another SB or card making site, let us know. it's getting really lonely on this site.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1103 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Yeah I am also looking for new design for my "life Relic" project..Is there anybody who helps me out and assist me in my chores?

[url=http://www.alacraft.com.au/scrapbooking-cat10]scrapbooking supplies[/url]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Checking in. I've been here many times, but no current posts to reply to. Wish we could get something going here, but I've just about given up. I will check in again, though.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 925 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        Same here I check in and no action... I'm mostly on Startascrapbook.com... a lot of nice ladies there...

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

Posts: 4521 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I am here for the moment...have been having health troubles so not out anyplace much.
        So nobody around it looks like I'm hearing on here. I can't help much except to check in.
        Have a Happy Easter to anybody who celebrates it Smile

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 542 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        MAN..if it was not having health problems what would we talk about here!!!

1. Grandkids..I have five..two great grandkids
        2. Family..sometimes they suck!!! but I love them anyway.
        3. Hubbys...they are in a class all by themselves
        4. House work/washing clothes..I'd rather rake leaves..my most dislike chore
        5. Cooking..don't like this either..hubby does some of it..just the two of us..cheaper to call in.
        6. Talking about people..it's OK as long as you end it with "Bless their heart"

If you have a reason, start with number 7. and add yous the next will be 8. and so,

Shirley

Posts: 530 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        7. Who else is on here that their DH says they are touched in the head for doing things like this?
        8. I got tired of posting!!

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        9. My husband claims that I am a hoarder, (I am sort of at least when it comes to craft supplies) but he can collect all kinds of fishing equipment & golf clubs but that is just stuff he uses! Go figure!

Kathie

Posts: 1103 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley, don't give up. I always enjoy your posts. I've been neglectful of this board lately, but miss you all. Like yours, my hubby doesn't understand my computer activities, but there's lots I don't understand about him. lol I'm retired but never seem to have time to scrap. I think it's that I dread having to clean up the mess I make scraping. Maybe laziness has set in. Anyway, I'll try to stay connected here. I really want to.

~Craftdragon~ I'm sorry to hear about your health. That's something most of us understand. Don't hesitate to reach out here. We are all scrapbookers, but first and foremost caring people.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 925 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        Shirl...just read your above post! lol

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

Posts: 4521 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        You are all cracking me up so hard!!! It hurts to laugh but I know a person NEEDS to laugh so it's all good.
        Thanks Marsha...I get all grumpy when I am in pain so I have to be careful I am not being all rude to you girls.
        Hahahaha!!! Kathie I am accused of being a hoarder too. Mine collects his stuff, which is OK if he lets me do my things without being constantly bothered to find silly stuff that is RIGHT THERE!!! It was kind of funny but I got 'the look' before I laughed out loud. I was just trying to do laundry, washing dishes, baking cookies and working on some artsy projects. Yes I try to do many things at once Roll Eyes Ah, daily occurrences.
        Computer activities...another funny one. I get asked sometimes if I am shopping for a new guy. Why would I do that when I have a sweet guy who buys me sewing machines and candy and puts up with my constant talking to the animals(he is usually upstairs so who else would I be talking to?) Plus since he does not like yogurt I can keep a good supply.
        I know I am really full of myself today, er, tonight it's almost midnight.

Janet Smile

Posts: 542 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        10. Well, seems as though we all have some things in common:
        a. Hoarding..I don't do it but Myself does.
        b. Cleaning mess up on scrap table..Me will not let us touch it. So we gave her a corner of the table to keep her happy.
        c. Hubbys shop has, for instance, has about 20 hammers, 100 wrenches, screws of all kinds, even the one in his head, and stuff he does not even remember he has.

11. I sure wish I had a Butterfinger right now or a Payday or a Clark Bar or a Almound Joy. We had a tornado close to my house last night. It was not a "big" one but it did do some damage to a few houses and uprooted some trees. I know, I have this posted on another post but I felt it also belongs here.

Y'all have a good night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        It must be a man thing, they all seem to be the same.
        I will admit that I need to stop buying SB paper,
        if I piled all of my paper up, I'd probably have a stack
        over 5 ft high. My 4 yr old niece loves it though, she loves
        to make cards for her BFF.

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        13. I know about paper. I gave my neighbor a sack full of paper and embellishments and now I'm going thru it again for another neighbor girl.

Shirley

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I am glad I am not the only one with an irritable man. Sometimes he is so sweet and other times it's like living with a major grump. despite those times, I still love him tho. I am not a women's libber and have no issue with the man being in charge, long as he is not doing horrible things breaking the law or stuff like that. I keep trying to get him to learn to sew or craft because he complains about being bored. He will have none of it tho, but then again he won't clean the litter box either Confused Is there a comparison there??? Smile

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Well, I will give credit where credit is due..Coy likes to cook and he does wash the dishes, we have no dishwasher. BUT..He knows when to shut up and go piddle in his shop and leave me alone. But all in all..he is a good husband and attendive on days I am down.

Shirley

Picture of Vickiy
        posted Hide Post
        Talk about hoarding. When I moved from my two bedroom apt to my new three bedroom house, my mom packed everything.including 60 big boxes of SBing stuff. I would buy SBing stuff when the old boyfriend wouldn't pay atetntion to me. Or if we were fighting. My mom said I had bags and bags of stuff that I never even went through. I stillall of those boxes but I am slowly going through all the boxes to donate to the local schools.
        Seems like I couldn't give it away to any of my local SBing friends

Melody and Aleah's Auntie, Bradley and Jake's Grandma

Have a GREAT day.
        Vickiy

Posts: 511 | Location: Las Vegas NV. | Registered: Jan 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Vickiy,
        I bet some lucky teacher is thrilled to have lots of SB goodies for her class. It's very generous of you to give it away. If you have more to donate, check out a local nursing home, the residents love to get crafty, plus it helps alleviate the loneliness .

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        Vickiy, I've have also bought things and left them in the sacks and then forgot about them. But on the good side of that...I would be surprised to find the sack and then sometimes wonder why did I buy that?!!

I thought about donating to the school but never thought about the nursing home. We have two here so I see a good spring cleaning going on in my scrap room. Thanks Kathie.

Shirley