All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Hello
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Hello Sign In/Join 
        Picture of scrapper39
        posted
        I haven t been on here in such a long time. It always was lots of fun to be a part of. It doesn't t appear to be as active as before. My name is Sherry I live in Florida..... Wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone!

I was built for comfort and not for speed!

Posts: 1753 | Location: Rockledge, Fl USA | Registered: Aug 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Sherry and Welcome Back!! No it's not as active but a few people are trying to get it going again so hopefully you will stick around!! We do occasional swaps and we have a good time. Do you do other crafts too? Make cards? Rubber stamp?
        I love to rubber stamp as well as a few other crafts, scrapping, sewing, plastic canvas... Those things are my relaxation in this crazy world. I get rambling on here too, so if I ask too many questions just tell me to hush up!! LOL!! But it's nice to see someone else here to join us and I am excited about it!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 549 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of scrapper39
        posted Hide Post
        Thanks for the welcome back. When I saw no replies it told me rather quickly what was wrong., I do mostly scrapbooking and cards with some crafts. Right now I am working on reorganizing my craft room...I have way too much stuff!! I belong to a group called Crafty Galore it's just where they do group buys like getting good deals on washi tape etc. my 3 yr old granddaughter is coming to visit in April and we ll be going to Disneyworld so I m going to have fun doing a Disney themed album..she s into the princesses big time! Thanks again for the welcome back!! Sherry

I was built for comfort and not for speed!

Posts: 1753 | Location: Rockledge, Fl USA | Registered: Aug 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Scrapbooker-n-KS
        posted Hide Post
        I too have been away a long time. I hope there are still crafters on here for ideas. I used to love this site but moved away after loosing our home of 20yrs. So, recently have started getting back into Scrapbooking.. Love it..

Romans 12:12-Smiles Deb

Posts: 103 | Location: Kansas/USA | Registered: Sep 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Scrapbooker-n-KS
        posted Hide Post
        Hadn't noticed I hadn't updated my information. I live back in Kansas.. Land of Oz's. There's no place like home.

Romans 12:12-Smiles Deb

Posts: 103 | Location: Kansas/USA | Registered: Sep 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        HI to everyone..I'm gonna get you ladies back on here. Come on, I need something to keep my sanity here. Myself is threatening to move out and Me is crying because she can't afford to pay more on the house note. Ya'll need to help me here

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 532 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hey Y'all! Nice to see more faces on here!! We CAN make it happen by sticking around and posting more!! Have some type of embellishment or technique you want to try or tried and had a question about? Ask it here, lots of info here if you ask! We can all learn new things and it's nice to share!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 549 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post