DIY Message Boards
Reciepe Swap and ???

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8811916776/m/6423979477

Jan 27, 2014, 11:52 AM
tooscraphappy
Reciepe Swap and ???
Thanks for all of the prayers and good thoughts.
7 days in the hosp is way too many. I'm really happy
to be home, had the first good nights sleep in a week.
It's too cold to go out, so I hope the recipes get here
soon, I'll have time to make them.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie
Jan 28, 2014, 11:38 PM
crafdragon
Happy to see you back at home Kathie!! Isn't it weird that in the hospital they are always waking you up for stuff, then tell you you need to go to sleep? That always annoys me, but maybe I am too light a sleeper? Stay warm and comfy in your house!

I can relate to the cold outside! It snowed here most of the day but just lightly so no shoveling involved this time.

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!
Feb 01, 2014, 12:18 PM
Shirl505
HI Ladies, did you see your swap package in the mail...NO..really!!, well I guess I still have it. Let me talk to Me and Myself and see what the hold-up is. Will keep you posted on what I find out.

Shirley
I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Feb 01, 2014, 05:02 PM
crafdragon
Shirley you and your ladies crack me up!! We are ready when they get here so when you are ready is good enough! I am unsure when I can get to the PO box any how. We just got the road snow blown today.

Janet Smile

Feb 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
Shirl505
Well Janet, Myself pushed Me under the bus and admitted Me did not mail them. So ladies dont freak out, I found the swap and will mail them today and once again Me is in time out. Big Grin

Shirley

Feb 07, 2014, 10:39 AM
tooscraphappy
Shirley,
There is no rush, so get up and get out of time out. Go outside and play in the snow!
I am scheduled for major surgery on Feb 18th, surgery will last 4 to 5 hours, so I could certainly use your prayers. I may not be back on the net for quite awhile, so hopefully I will be up to at least opening the pkg, not so sure about cooking, but I'm looking forward to all the goodies. Take Care!

Kathie
Feb 07, 2014, 10:00 PM
crafdragon
Kathie, for sure prayers being said for you and to have a safe surgery. No matter how long you are gone we will be happy to Welcome you back here.

Shirley, no big deal. When it gets here it gets here and please don't worry about time. Makes it fun to get a surprise when I least expect it! Time out can be stressful so not too much of that. Life is too short to spend it in time out Big Grin

Janet Smile

Feb 11, 2014, 03:31 PM
Shirl505
OMG Kathie, I will pray that all goes well for you.

Ladies.FYI..Me said that You and Yourself came to visit and that is why the swap did not go out. It is finally in the mail, so be looking for it.

Shirley

Feb 15, 2014, 03:06 PM
crafdragon
LOL!! You are crackin me up again Shirley! Razz I'll keep an eye, out but won't be going out again till Monday or Tuesday.

Janet Smile

Feb 17, 2014, 05:34 AM
tooscraphappy
Shirley & Janet,
Thank you both so much for the wonderful swap. I did not expect all of the goodies, ribbon, brads, and the pages with quotes will make my cookbook one of a kind. I especially loved the one with the baby chick, that one really cracked me up!
I am going to make my husband fix a few of the recipes while I'm recuperating, I think he can handle some of them, after all I taught him how to boil water! Now if I can just get him to clean up after himself! I've been working on that one for 41 years, think there's any chance of success?
Thanks again for the wonderful swap. Hopefully more people will join in on the next swap.
Shirley, Thank You again for hosting the swap!

Kathie
Feb 17, 2014, 07:06 PM
Shirl505
Kathie, I'm glad you like your goodie, I was hoping you would get them before your surgery. "Lord, be with this lady and her family as she goes into surgery. Guide the hands of the surgrns as they operate and that she comes through and has a speedey recovery"

Shirley

Feb 19, 2014, 03:49 AM
crafdragon
Hi Ladies! Big Grin I picked up my swap today and boy oh boy! I am ready to do some serious cooking with these recipes!! Yummers!! And all the goodies for scrapping Yay!!!! Thank You Kathie and Shirley for swapping with me, this was a really FUN swap and I am so happy with the recipe pages everyone did!!!!! Smile Whooo Hoooo!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile