All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Digital Scrapbook Pages
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Digital Scrapbook Pages Sign In/Join 
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted
        Joseph,
        I hope these Digital Pages help you.
        This is one of my niece, she got into the markers. I just had to take pictures and SB it.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1082 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        This is another digital SB page. I got all of the digital papers and embellishments off of the internet. I don't remember where, but if you search Digital Scrapbooking, I'm sure you will find something to suit your needs.

Joseph,
        Good Luck and Welcome to the Board.

I had a lot of trouble getting this page down to an acceptable size, go figure, they were both the same size! OH well hopefully you can still see it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tooscraphappy,

Kathie

Posts: 1082 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        These are really good Kathie. I want to get into digital sbing. I guess you don't have to spend as much money because you don't spend as much on embellishments??

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Actually everything I have that is digital was a free download. I know that you can purchase digital stuff, but I never have.

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        I'm gonna give a try.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        I look forward to seeing your work!

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        Great layouts, Kathie. Your neice is adorable and you did her proud.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Vianna
        posted Hide Post
        For those of you who are looking for FREE digital scrapbooking items, you have a couple of good options: Subscribe to the daily newsletter at http://scrapgirls.com/ - and every day receive a newsletter with good information as well as a free item you can download. That's over 350 per year, papers and embellishments and more.
        Another good source of daily free stuff collected from internet blogs is http://www.craftcrave.com/ - new stuff every day and plenty of it. It's a start.
        Hope this is helpful.
        Vianna

Posts: 983 | Location: Clearwater, Florida, USA | Registered: Jun 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post