All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Help!! Need ideas for a couples scrapbook
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Help!! Need ideas for a couples scrapbook Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Hey my boyfriend and I 1 year dating anniversary is in November and I would like to make him a scrapbook of our memories. I need ideas on what I can put in the couple's scrapbook. My boyfriend will be turning 17 and I will be turning 16. I know I might be young but can anyone please help me. I usually have ideas going through my mind day in and day out but that's not happening. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hello and Welcome!! first you need to be always prepared for those ideas, so try to keep one of those little fold up spiral notebooks in your pocket or purse to be able to jot down the ideas when they come to you~ NOT while driving tho!!

Hopefully you have a few photos to go in the book too? You may be able to ask your guy's Mom for some copies of photos when he was young and maybe make a page with each of you as a youngster or a baby with birth date, town, maybe a few words about what the parents had to say when each of you was born. Here you could also put a pic of parents if you like.

You could do a page of favorite things(pets, sports, classes, hobbies, people, ...

If your guy has a car, make a page just for that. Vehicles are usually very important to a guy, if he is a country guy a horse or tractor may be just as important!

Maybe a page for each on your hopes and dreams, what you want to do or be when you graduate high school, or where you plan to go to college if that is already in the works.

Just a suggestion, if there are important people like parents, grandparents, a neighbor or other people mentioned you can put a pic of them too. Then when you are old and both sitting in your rocker on the porch you will be able to look back and talk about 'remember when...' Wink

This is not intended to offend you but be prepared that guys in general are not into scrapping, so know that YOU will need to do all the work and info gathering for this , more than likely, but there are exceptions Smile
        That's all I have for now but I will have more I am pretty sure! And Congratulations on the Anniversary too. I have some cool Anniversary stickers I could send you if you want them? Just send your name and address to me in a private message if you would like them, OK?

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 558 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Will I have to pay for them

posted Hide Post
        Send a pic of the stickers please

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        If I did this right there should be a pic of the stickers. You don't have to pay for them I would just send them but would need your name and address to do it, you could send that info in a private message rather than here on the board.
        my pic needs to be smaller so I need to get help to post it. I'll be back when I can do that.

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 558 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post