All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Well, I'm gonna say it.
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Well, I'm gonna say it. Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Where is everyone?? Is this forum going down hill?? I check every day and no one has been here since the 14th of Sept.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 515 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Thanks for posting. I have had a sick PC. But for the past week I have been checking this post and wondered what happened to everyone.
        Thanks everyone for your post in time past because you were my teachers and I think of you often. God Bless You

Posts: 225 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        I've been real busy and just can't get on like I used to... I just figured the same for every one else... I think a lot of it is diy's fault... it's not just our board but all of them... they just don't promote them like they should... it is and can be such a source of information.

I'll keep checking....

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

Posts: 4521 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        I have had severe pain from a bad back since the beginning of September. I can't sit, walk or stand, the only thing I can do is lay flat on my back like a slug! I will be seeing a neuro surgeon this Thursday, please pray that he will be able to fix the problem with minimally invasive surgery. I have been in the hosp so many times this year, I truly pray that 2013 is not a repeat!
        I miss my diy family!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1086 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Praying that everything goes well and you will have a happy and healthy 2013. Martha

Posts: 225 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Kathie, my husband went to a neuro-surgeon for his back problems. His surery was successful in relieving the pain, and he is trying to get his muscle tone back. He won't be able to go back to work because he can no longer climb ladders or walk on roofs, and since he's an insurance adjuster, his company has determined him to be unable to work. He's official retirememt date is 11-1-2012. Had Worker'Comp allowed the surgery earlier, he wouln't have all the problems he's trying to work through now. I hope and pray your doctor can help you. It's about quality of life. BTW, your DIY family is still here for you, but maybe not as often.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: happytobe,

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Ladies, I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I know first-hand what you are talking about.

Kathie, I hope your doctor can give you relief from all your pain and that your husband's surgery goes as he wants it.

Marsha, I'm glad you're husband's surgery was a success. My husband is also working with WorkerComp with his hands, they say he should have not retired when he did because the paper work was not correct. He has been retired for over two years now and trying to work with the Arsenal, it is a big HEADACHE.

So ladies, Me, Myself and I have you in our prayers.
        To quote Marsha, your DIY family is still jere for ya'll but I hope it is MORE often Big Grin

Shirley

Posts: 515 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Kathie, how is your back?

Marsha

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hello Ladies! I hope all backs are being helped! I used to come here all the time but was not so much after all the craft/scrap/sewing shows stopped. I don't have anything but plain digital TV now any more so could not watch if they were on now Roll Eyes . But I wanted to say Hello because I am a back pain recipient also Frown Mine is arthritis and nerve related I think but have other health issues too so who knows what is happening (not my not so great Dr apparently). I am in a way out space in the country and can't choose a new Dr as I would like so have to deal. Am doing OK tho, my pets and crafts keep my mind occupied as much as they can Smile Big Grin
        So saying some prayers in my own way for you all to be happy and healthy(ier) and feeling!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 511 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Craftdragon, sorry to hear about your back. If at all possible, go see a neurosurgeon, not an orthopedist. Worker's Comp insisted my husband see several orthos who could not help him at all. We had started with the neuro surgeon who had operated and repaired my 85-year-old father-in-laws spinal problems, and eventually WC relented (1 year late) and allowed him to have the necessary surgery. His back pain in now gone. He has residual problems from falls he's taken while waiting for WC, but his back is great, and the recovery was not too bad. I'm praying for you. Life is too short to be in such pain.

Kathie and Shirley, how are you doing?

Marsha

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Thank You, you are very sweet. My Dr is a pill Dr, so if he gives me a prescription, he figures I am good to go. I don't see it that way, plus he prescribes meds that do not do what they need to, help me feel better. I suspect it may be because every time I see him obviously he gets paid for it, so if I have to go see him more, he gets more $. Or maybe he is getting senile. He is a Harvard graduate so maybe I expect too much because of that. I will ask if he can refer me to a neurosurgeon, he does not usually refer, just tries to 'fix' everything in his office and it gets tiresome. Frustrating too!! Thank Goodness for crafting, that's all I can say!!! I am working on gifts and cards and all kinds of things Smile

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 511 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Well, as stated in another post, Me, Myself and I hope everyone is OK

Shirley