All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Do you make fat pages or thin pages?
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Do you make fat pages or thin pages? Sign In/Join 
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted
        Just wondering what kinds of embellishments other people here are using. I like thinner pages myself and use die cuts and some artificial flowers, buttons, glitters(love stickles!), ribbons... But my pages are not overly thick. Same with cards, I try to go thinner rather than thicker, tho for a hand delivered one I can get a little more thick. Do you make thick or thin? And either way what kinds of embellishments do you like to use? Just curious Smile
        Thanks for any responses. Big Grin Happy Winter, it snowed at my house today!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 511 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Well, I do both for my name albums and layouts. I don't make them so thick that they won't stay closed. I use butterflies and flowers, these are the two I use all the time. I don't use glitter, but use rub-ons and die cuts, some buttons, jewells, lots of blings.

The only thing I like about winter is Christmas. We don't get snow.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 515 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I don't really think about it when I create a page, but my pages can get pretty bulky. I've learned that cards going through the mail need to be light, or it's too costly to mail. I'm working on a Disney album that I've added way too many pages to. Talk about bulky!

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        Hi..I mostly do thinner pages... yep buttons, ribbons,chip board... but a good glue is necessary!

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

Posts: 4521 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        As I said before, some if my pages are really lumply, but it looks good to me.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 515 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post