All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Weekly check in... week one...
        Page 1 2 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Weekly check in... week one... Sign In/Join 
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Kathie, hoping to see you here again soon all healed up and reading everything perfectly. I have been diabetic for 45 years, but so far no eye troubles to speak of.(as I knock on wood!)
        Tho diabetic I do love goodies candy and all kinds of treats, just have to be careful not to over do it. But when I am candy making at home, I usually have to take more insulin. So lets get the candy passing around here here Girls!! LOL!!!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 506 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Janet, I just noticed that you are from WA. state. I'm gonna tell ya'll what we are going to do. I love nature and whales and dolfins and scenery. My hubby has planned this wonderful trip for us. We are flying to Seattle and then go on a cruise up to Alaska. We are going to Juneau and I think its Skagway. We going to take the train ride one day and whale watching one day. This is my dream trip. He has arranged for a scooter to be delivered to our cabin when we get to the ship and made sure that everything we do be handi-capped availabled. and I've asked the Lord to please let me be healthly enough to make it.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        When are you going? Make sure to take lots of pics and let us see your SB pages. I'd love to go to Alaska or on a cruise, I am jealous! Have a wonderful time!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1082 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        We are leaving on the 25th of May and we plan on being gone for two weeks. We are going to spend a few days in Seattle after the cruise...I se a bunch of picturies to be taken.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Vickiy
        posted Hide Post
        I just got back on this site. I haven't sbed in a very long time. I tried doing the 365 card challenge in Jan but only made it to the 10th. So much has happend in my life over the last 10 months that really took a toll on me. In a nut shell Boyfriend ended our 15 year relationship, I got a new job, lost 40 pounds, Got a new place to live. Now I am happier than I have been in years. I cant wait to get going on craft projects. I am so happy to be back amongest you ladies. I have missed this site.

Melody and Aleah's Auntie, Bradley and Jake's Grandma

Have a GREAT day.
        Vickiy

Posts: 511 | Location: Las Vegas NV. | Registered: Jan 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Vicky Good to see you! Wow You have been thru the ringer!! Sending you a cyber hug Smile Break Ups are the worst especially long term relationships. so if ya need to scream and holler, that's acceptable here. Glad you are Happy tho. what kind of crafts do you like doing?
        Great job on the weight loss, but it's not because you are not eating I hope. I have had a break up after 11 years and after 9 years and hated it both times.
        Shirley, I m on the other side of the state from Seattle. I haven't been there for about 6 years. I could tell you a couple fun craft places to shop tho North of Seattle! Your trip sounds so awesome, I have never been to Alaska either. But there are so many fun things to do in Seattle, I am a huge Fan of the Pike Place Market watching the guys throw fish!! There used to be a few little shops there too a bead store and a quilt shop, not sure if they are all still there tho. And going to the Seattle Center used to make my day. They had some crafty type stores there too. But for sure take bunches of pics!!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 506 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley, your trip sounds wonderful. I'll be praying for good health days for the entire trip. God is good.

Hi Vickiy. So sorry about the break-up, but it sounds like it may have been the best thing that could have happened. Now you're free and 40 pounds lighter, and you're calling the shots. Congrats on your son's marriage.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Vickiy,
        Keep looking UP! WOW, 40 lbs, I'll bet you feel better due to the weight loss, and have more energy too. I've gotten to know you over the years and you are such a nice person, I wish you Love and Happiness. I'm praying for you.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1082 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post