All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Hi Everyone! Checkout and share Swap Ideas here!!
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Hi Everyone! Checkout and share Swap Ideas here!! Sign In/Join 
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted
        I haven't been here for a few days, too much stuff in my way to play on the computer!! Wink

Just wanted to say Hello and see what everyone is up to. Scrapping? Cards? Vacation plans?

Also, I am looking for some Happy Birthday die cuts to make cards and wondered if any of you have a die cutter to make me some. I would be willing to swap for them or pay you for them, I have Paypal or could do a postal money order or cash. I hope to get about a dozen and any color is good. I can always ink or paint them to match the cards.

Now swapping...I am happy to be Hostess if one is needed. It's kind of exciting you know?!Razz

Suggestions:
        title swap title swap~ones like Summer Time, It's Too Hot! , Cool Off, Have Fun!... What ideas do you have?
        Tag Of Me Swap
        ~ Make a tag for each participant that represents YOU...favorites like color, animals, friends, fun things, favorite food,...there are so many different things that make each of us different like where you live, who is important to you, what you like to do.
        Floral Card Swap
        ~ Make cards that are floral however you want to do them-A2(5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch) size or bigger- paper piecing, stamping, stenciling, die cuts...make one card for each participant

That's all I got for now but please share ideas about what you want to receive or what you want to make! All ideas Welcome!! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 558 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Hello ladies, checking to see everyone is up to. My girls were asking when we were going to swap again. Janet, we like your ideas, we could start with the first one, then the second one, etc. Should anyone have other ideas they should post. Maybe we need a spot where we can post ideas and start with the first and work our way down. What do ya'll think about that?

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 534 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Shirley!! One is all I needed so I will write up the swap and post in the morning, unless I get it finished tonight! of course if more people join that would be even more fun but id not, that's OK to.
        Big Grin hint hint!!

Janet Smile

Posts: 558 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        The suggestions all sound good. I've been
        sick for quite awhile, I just had a skin graft done, and I need to do something challenging, maybe it will give me some energy too.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1108 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Kathie! That sounds painful, I hope you heal fast!! I am not sure swapping will give you energy as much as will. Will to play and have fun creating tags!! One is already started if you didn't read it yet. Razz

Janet Smile