All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    HAVE FUN SWAP
        Page 1 2 3 4 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

HAVE FUN SWAP Sign In/Join 
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        Thanks for all of your hard work! It seemed like this swap was never going to end.
        I got my pkg in the mail today, there were lots of great cards and some delicious sounding recipes included, guess I'll have to start cooking just as soon as the temperature cools down a bit, I'm thinking of the Mint Chocolate Cookies, first, everything is better with chocolate!
        I'm not sure who contributed what, except for one recipe from Shirley, and the packet from Janet, you did great Ladies, Thanks for a Great Swap.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1102 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        You are Welcome Kathie for my contribution Smile I think that's one of mine, the chocolate mint cookies. We are big cookie freaks here Big Grin I will be excited to see if mine will be in my PO box on Monday! Checked mail yesterday but I am waaay across the states so don't always get things quick. Anticipation...LOL!! Remember that song on the ketchup commercial?? Razz
        Thank You so much Shirley for being the Hostess! I consider that a difficult job, one for someone who knows what they are doing(NOT me very often). But I am so HAPPY we had this swap!! Kept me busy and thinking creatively and that is always FUN! I like FUN!! Roll Eyes Have a fantastic weekend Ladies!!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 532 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I'm glad you both were happy with the swap. I did forget to label my items..sorry about that. My house is calm now..???. and I hope to get back into swapping ASAP!! This is stilll not my laptop so I will check in as often as possible. Any ideas what we want to do this time.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 528 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        How about scrapbook page titles, ie Family or Friends etc.
        We haven't done one of those in quite awhile.

Kathie

Posts: 1102 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Or here's another thought, what about a Christmas card swap?

Kathie

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Got mine yesterday and everything is so awesome!! Cards, tags, recipes!!! And surprizes too!! Thank You Ladies for a really FUN swap!!

Not sure I will be able to participate again, the man is getting all antsy in his pants over preparing for Winter and he thinks I am spending too much time doing this stuff Frown But I will check in and maybe his non crafty attitude will change, no really anything is possible!!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 532 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        HELLO LADIES!!!!! I'm so glad that I am home. My lap top is dead. I am going crazy!! I'm going to get a new one tomorrow I finally was able to find ya"ll, this PC is going to the shop next week. I probably lose all my files but I will "get ur done" I will check back in as soon as I can. Don't swap with out me Big Grin

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 528 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post