All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    HAVE FUN SWAP
        Page 1 2 3 4 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

HAVE FUN SWAP Sign In/Join 
        posted
        This is the Have Fun Swap. Will close sign-ups Aprip 30. If we need to downsize this just let me know.
        ***When mailing your swap, please include a self addressed with enough postage for your re-turned envelope, Please put DO NOT BEND on your envelope. For each group put:
        A. Your name and your screen name
        B. Your Group number and group name

I will send everyone who signs up a private message with my mailing address.

Deadline is: July 3, 2013 DONT FORGET TO PLEASE HAVE FUN!!

Receips- pick 2 recipes of your choice (any type: appetizer, main dish, casserole, dessert, holiday, etc). You will then make 2 cards for each person involved in the swap. Cards need to measure 6x6 inches. May be decorated as simple or as ornately as you choose.

Tag: May be decorated as simple or as ornately as you choose.

Color: 4 brads, 4 eyelets, 4 10ins of ribbon, 4 buttons, One 8x8 print and solid card stock
        state your color.

Card: One general every day card and one Hello card

Group One: Receipes Filled
        1. Shirley
        2. Janet
        3. Vickiy
        4. Vickiy
        5. Kathie Smile

Group Two: Tag Filled
        1. Shirley
        2. Janet
        3. Vickiy
        4. Kathie Smile
        5. Chattycath

Group Three: Card Filled
        1. Shirley
        2. Janet
        3. Vickiy
        4. Kathie Smile
        5. Chattycath

Group Four: Color
        1. Shirley - Blue
        2. Vickiy - Purple
        3. Chattycath

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 532 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Shirley! Please put me down for groups 1,2,and 3. Is there a size for tags? I would like to make journal tags so they would be about 3 x 4 inches but I can do it differently if that is too big or small. Just say so Smile I LOVE to swap but have not done any for over a year!!! Yay for our first swap on our "new" old message board!! Cool

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 549 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Gotja Janet. TFJ. Ladies, come on this is such an easy board to swap with and we can always adjust things, just give us a try!! Big Grin

Shirley

Posts: 532 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Vickiy
        posted Hide Post
        Put me down twice for group one, and once for all other groups and purple for my color
        Fun I love swaps

Melody and Aleah's Auntie, Bradley and Jake's Grandma

Have a GREAT day.
        Vickiy

Posts: 511 | Location: Las Vegas NV. | Registered: Jan 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        Put me down for groups 1,2 & 3.

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladies..I had to go out of town so posting was late. Kathie and Vickiy..glad to have y'all on board..this will be a fun swap. TFJ!! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shirl505,

Shirley

Picture of chattycath
        posted Hide Post
        Is it too late to join? If not could you add me to each group? Thanks!

Posts: 172 | Location: Georgia | Registered: Jan 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Welcome aboard. This is a really good board with some really wonderful ladies. It's not too late. I added you to the groups that are not filled. I would love too see some of your work, any chance of you posting some?

Shirley

posted Hide Post
        OHHHHHHHHH Ladies..LOOK!! we have 3 of our groups filled when Chattycath joined us. Now chattycath needs to give me the color she is doing and two more ladies join and we will have a FULL SWAP!!! Big Grin

Now. Me and Myself are wanting to join but I have already told them they have to swap with me so if they PM Y'all just ignore them. Big Grin Big Grin

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Hey ChattyCath,
        Welcome back! We always love when newbies or oldies join
        in the fun. Hope to see you posting frequently!

Kathie

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Girls!! Look how the swap is filling up!! Having new drama going on here so may not be on alot, but working on my swaps and will check in when I can.
        Happy Wednesday!!! Happy May Day!!!

Janet Smile

Posts: 549 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hello and Good Morning! Eek
        I get to go get a tooth pulled this afternoon and am scared toothless~ more even!! Never had one pulled and don't do well at the dentist to begin with. Please wish me luck. My Guy has gone to do something so I will be alone on this and crying is the first thing that comes to mind. He left me the phone(will be back on Saturday) but I don't know if I will be able to talk so may not even be able to answer it. I am really afraid and had to vent a little. Frown With other things happening I am at a loss as how to handle anything but eating right now. I am working on the swap items and even those are giving me difficulty. Cards and tags are usually easy. So I will hush up now and maybe be back later today, not sure. I may just come home and go back to bed!! Roll Eyes

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        OH Janet, I know how you feel..Me and dentist do not go to well either....cute story, my hubby does not do the dentist either, but he had to have one pulled, he went, had it pulled and came home. He called and wanted to know if we had any pain pills to which I said yes and where to fine them. He called me back a little later yelling "I'M DYING, I'M DYING" and I said WHY?? his response was " I took the pills you told me to take and now I'M peeing blood". I told him he got the wrong bottle, that's my force fluid pills for my infection I had. So when I got home he was a little loopey and said he went and got him a bottle of strawberry wine, and thinks that help with the pain. But I do hope your trip turned out well and you may vent with me all you want.

Shirley

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Thanks Shirley, Poor Hubby, why didn't he read the label? It usually says for pain on a pain med! but I am sure that scared him bad!! It's funny but not to him sat the time I'm sure Smile It went better than I expected at the dentist I was in and out in less then half an hour. But they said I shouldn't have any pain unless I get dry socket. So that evening as the Novocain wore off I did get pain, alot of pain! Was up half the night with pain, took what we had here, regular Tylenol, and it did nothing. So I got up and did some sewing, that's relaxing for me. Got some cat toys made and went to bed and fell asleep finally. Then was up at 8 and decided to go to a garage sale and take my mind off the pain. Had a blast at the sales...I found 7 plus a rummage sale at a church. I got some scrapbook papers(I thought) that turned out to be card stock!! How exciting is that Big Grin, and I got some 8 inch cake pans I needed, a stainless flexible ruler I needed too. Then I found my Guy a CB radio, and got a set of cooking magazines without ads(Cuisine At Home), some beautiful fabrics, a new coupon wallet, some felt tip pens-new, a thing called Create-A-Caddy-new...this is to hold pens or craft tools and looks like a pencil cup with dividers, but has a liner you take out and decorate. I am going to put pictures into it! So i think I scored pretty good and only spent $28, oh and I got bedside table too. But I did get a sunburn, not bad but my first this year.
        My mouth is sore today, no bleeding tho so that's good. But my mouth really hurts, I tried some ibuprofen, didn't do a thing. If it hurts Monday I will call the dentist and tell them to do something, call in a prescription or something. I even tried some echinacea tea for the pain, tasted great but didn't help the pain. It was really yummy tho, I LOVE tea Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Deadline is: July 3, 2013 DONT FORGET TO PLEASE HAVE FUN!!

Hi Ladies Just checking in because I was here Smile
        Ooops forgot to say the tooth is doing alright today so no dentist visits for me. It was 87 degrees in town tho, that's a bit crazy for us, but Farmers Almanac has not given the safe planting word yet so I am starting things inside(pumpkins, beefsteak tomatoes,butternut squash and I forget what else!)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Ya'll suppose to help keep my mine working right.

The swap is suppose to say this:

Receips- pick 2 recipes of your choice (any type: appetizer, main dish, casserole, dessert, holiday, etc). You will then make 2 receipes for each person involved in the swap. Need to measure 6x6 inches. May be decorated as simple or as ornately as you choose.

Tag: May You will then make 2 cards for each person involved in the swap.

Cards: May be decorated as simple or as ornately as you choose

Color: 4 brads, 4 eyelets, 4 10ins of ribbon, 4 buttons, One 6x6 print and one solid card stock,
        state your color.

I really don't make a good hostess, I'm sorry about this, I added two things together, but I will keep on truckin..

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        I'm glad that I checked in, I was thinking that we only had to make 1 tag per person, but all is good, because I had a couple Ideas floating around my mind and now I won't have to choose between them.
        Hope everyone had a Wonderful Mothers Day!

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        HI Ladies, been MIA lately. Looks like everything is going OK here, Hope y'all are having fun getting your "supplies" together. Sorry about the confusion, I let Myself do that part and as usual she goofed up, so the next time Me will do it. Wait a minute Me, what makes you think there will be a next tome?? Well, we'll see.

Shirley

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Finished my tags, working on my recipes and thinking about the cards! I love doing things like this!!!

Janet Smile

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        I've got my cards done, I'm still thinking about the tags, and can't decide what recipes to do. Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Kathie