All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    HAVE FUN SWAP
        Page 1 2 3 4 
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

HAVE FUN SWAP Sign In/Join 
        posted Hide Post
        Hello Ladies!! Janet and Kathie, glad ya'll are having fun with the swap, that's what it's all about. I hope the rest of you are having as much fun. Can't wait to see how talatend you all are.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 531 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        I have my cards and tags completed, now to decide which
        delicious recipes to do. I'm thinking of something that I found in a cookbook printed in 1947, I think it will give everyone a laugh.Take Care!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1103 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Let's keep the fun going. I'm working on my cards today.

Shirley

Posts: 531 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I am having difficulties so making these are a reward for all the junk(health issues for me and my guy) But crafting helps for me to forget what's bothering me Smile I still have to get copies of my recipes so have not gotten too far on those but cards are well on their way and tags are finished!
        OK Off topic here but I have a weird question for anyone who wants to answer...If a parent, who you were told since you were very young was dead, suddenly phoned and said 'Hi I'm your Mom!'after 45 years, what would you think or do?? This has happened and we are not rich so it's not a gold digger thing, but she knows things, little details that make it believable, VERY believable. This happened about a month ago to my guy. Anyone who would be able to verify anything has died, so there is no place to find a definite answer. I know he is struggling with it all and then the health stuff just adds to his worries. But she made some comments and now they are in a not talking any more state. I don't know what to do or say so just try to be supportive. But if you were me or my guy what would you think of all this and any suggestions of how I can help him?? Thanks for listening Confused

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 542 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Janet,
        You could always have them do a DNA test. That would prove if they were indeed related. Don't know how you would go about it, but maybe you could call his Doctor. Good Luck!

Kathie

Posts: 1103 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Janet, I agree with Kathie, it would clear up a lot of doughts. Prays to you.

Shirley

posted Hide Post
        Hi ladies, how are you doing on your swap package. I have not heard from some of you. I PMed ya'll and some of you are not replying. I hope everything is ok at your house.

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        I didn't get a PM from you.
        I went to the PO last Friday, but could not mail the pkg, BECAUSE "I forgot to put your address on the pkg"!!!!!!!! I think I'm brain dead! I will go back to the PO Friday or Saturday.

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        Janet, how are things going with you??

Kathie, you don't need a PM now lol, I will correct my list.

All you other ladies, how are you doing with your swap?

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        I mailed my pkg. today, it went priority, it should reach you Monday.

Kathie

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladies, I apologize but I will be late, I won/t have $ to ship till the first and did not realize that till now...yes I too fall into the brain dead category, LOL! Tho I think I Razz have been a zombie for years! But will say so when I mail and I will mail as soon as I am able to do it. Thanks for your patience with my tardiness Smile

forgot to say, no DNA, he refuses to do one because he thinks that means he distrusts her, which I thought he did but what do I know Confused I may be stuck with a stranger after I thought we would have a private life together. But if he wants that I need to accept his decision. I may sound like a wimp but as long as he does not expect me to be her babysitter or servant, it will be OK Smile

Janet Smile

Posts: 542 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladies!
        How are the rest of you swappers coming along?
        Are you keeping the PO busy? I personally can't
        wait until I get all of your cards, tags and
        recipes.
        Shirley, did you receive my pkg?
        Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!
        GOD BLESS THE USA!

Kathie

posted Hide Post
        Sorry for being MIA, my sister, she lives in Memphis,was put in the hospital Last Sunday and I have been with her this past week. She has several medical problems and had gotten close to death. But she is doing well enough for me to come home and take care of my busness.

My husband moved out while I was gone. He found my stash of cash, $6,000. that is my meds, my "it's here if I need it". What do I do now??????? I live off SS and he lives like a king with his 5 different checks worth $3000 a month.

Kathie, you package is here. I have just home so I have not opened it yet.

Janet, don't worry about being late, I have to get my house straighten up. So ladies please bear with me one more time.

Shirley

Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley,
        I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. I am glad that your sister is improving, hopefully she continues to do so.
        Don't worry about the swap, I'm sure we are all willing to wait until things settle down for you.

Kathie

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        OMG Shirley!! That is Horrible!! What a PUNK he is and a thief besides Mad Karma has a way of going to bite people like that in the backside at some point, that's my belief anyway. I know it doesn't repay your cash tho. You may need to change the locks if he has a key to get back in...just be careful Spiteful people are the worst!! Sending you a big hug my friend.
        I hope your Sister gets better and better to get back to good health again, I will say some prayers for just that to happen Smile
        I will be able to send mine out either tomorrow or Monday and will send Priority to get it there quickest! Sorry everyone for my delays in this, I will put a little something extra to make up for my late arrival Smile
        Happy 4th Of July Too!! We are not going anyplace, just staying home and watching the neighboring fireworks and having orderves and soda Big Grin
        Take Care Everyone on this 4th of July 2013!!

Janet Smile

posted Hide Post
        Thanks my friends..Janet..send your package regular mail. The things I had for my swap is no longer here. I'am going thru every thing trying to find my swap items, with no luck, so I'm starting from scratch so noo fast shipping you don't need to.

So a new day. Vickiy and Chattycath. I have not heard from ya'll, how are ya'll doing with your swap items.

Shirley

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladies, I still have not gotten mine in the mail, hopefully tomorrow. Sometimes living far out in the country can be a pain as town is a ways away, walking is out of the question with bear and cougar around! But fuel gets to be more $ that we have so have to watch the use of it and do multiple things on each trip.
        Shirley are you in need of scrapping stuff? Or card making? Just sayin' if your stash of supplies also got depleted with that problem, say so and I can share some things you need, just say what you need and if I have it, I will send it Smile
        Again, I will post when I finally finally get these mailed, Thanks Smile

Unfortunately after I posted the above message, I had a big problem that I can't go into at the moment but ended up going to the hospital for stitches and had to use the $ I had set aside for mailing. So I will not be able to mail Roll Eyes until the 15th Frown

Janet Smile

Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Everyone!
        Hope all is well with everyone! Bit cooler here so I am happy for some of that! I am just NOT a hot weather person, even as a kid I didn't like it much but it's needed to keep the garden growing so I need to accept it. Sun is good, just not HOT sun, LOL!! But that's me!! I hope the weather is treating everybody well and the sun shines when you need it!
        I have to get some things done around here so am off to load the washer and water plants! Have a great Saturday!

Janet Smile

Picture of Vickiy
        posted Hide Post
        Ladies here I thought my package of stuff had been sent out. I found out earlier today that they did not go out. And my friend doesn't know what she did with the priority package I gave her. I am spending the next few days redoing this swap. I will mail them myself before thursday. Sorry to keep you ladies waiting.

Melody and Aleah's Auntie, Bradley and Jake's Grandma

Have a GREAT day.
        Vickiy

Posts: 511 | Location: Las Vegas NV. | Registered: Jan 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Vickiy! I have not gotten mine mailed yet either. I hope to get it mailed tomorrow and if I do I will come here and say so. Stuff happens and I know I get distracted or lose things all the time which makes it hard to have myself together and able to do simple things like mailing a package Roll Eyes
        So you're not the only one Smile

Janet Smile