All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    My New Drama
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

My New Drama Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Well.ladies,I have not made my cards, I fell Sunday and gave myself a big hugh scrap on my knee, It took some skin off and left a little hole, it hurts REAL bad, I can hardly get around, and I told hubby that I was going to be a baby with this because I have NEVER fell on concrete before. I fell on my driveway, and my knee hit first, right there on that bone, nothing broke, but as bad as it hurts, I should have. How in the world do kids do this and after a booboo kiss go right backing playing?? No one wanted to give me a booboo kiss..go figure. I'm gonna to try and start on the cards tomorrow.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley, You certainly have my sympathy!
        I think the reason kids get back up and run again
        is because they are smaller and don't hit as hard.
        My Grandma always said that older people feel more
        pain than kids do. Not sure if that's true or not,
        but she was absolutely positive that it was!
        Here's hoping that you bounce back quickly!
        Prayers are going up for you. Take care!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1086 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        OMG!!! Sending some Sympathy and some Healing Energy too! I am so Sorry this happened to you! I hope you have some Neosporin or something like it to put on, I find that Vitamin E oil helps healing also~ I take Vitamin E as a daily Vitamin and the oil pills( can't remember what it's called) you can stick with a pin to get the amount you need at the time and save it for another application if there is still some there. We also have a 3 oz. bottle of E for bigger booboos, from the health food store. Comes in handy!! If you ice it that may help pain too, or a compress with Camomile tea, cooled, can help healing and pain. sorry to say tho, the pain will persist till your body says so. If I was there I would have given you a booboo kiss Wink but sending a cyber hug to help you along Smile Feel better!!
        ( I had to edit after I read this today!)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: crafdragon,

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 508 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post