All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    HI People
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

HI People Sign In/Join 
        posted
        For Sale: one husband that I will assure you will get on your last nerve...$5.00

For trade: one 02 Blazer, one owner, the condition is just like you think it will be...USED.. will use less gas if you keep it on cruise control...

Needs a good cleaning...one house, 2/bd, one bath (and yes..I did upgrade to a shower when I needed it, thats just a bonus..it has all of what you think it does...floors need CLEANING BAD..maybe a little dusting and window washing..I will throw in cleaning supplies as a bonus

Need re-arranging...the cabnites (sp?) (ya'll know what I mean) that has all those plactic bowls, you know those the butter, cool whip and the ones we just stick in the cabnite (reference (sp?) above)
        that you say I might use that for something and they just keep on piling up..

The laundry room..someone to pick up all those softner sheets that keep falling on the floor and you mean to pick it up but the phone rings and then you forget about it.

The scraproom..golly zeezs. enough said about that.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Shirley, thanks for the laughs. It's been six weeks since my husband's back surgery, and I'm going to undercut you on the husband sale. I will pay anyone $5 just to take him off my hands for a day. Please God, let him go back to work soon.

I haven't scrapped in so long that I've been feeling like a fraud on this board (lol), but today, I went to Joann's Coupon Commotion and bought some organization containers to help me transport supplies from the craft room to the dining room table without creating such a giant hassle and mess. My hubby gets lonely when I hole-up in the craft room. At least now he can see me as he passes by to ask "What's for dinner?" Can't wait to get back to the Disney album I started many moons ago.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        lol Shirl! love it!

How about we swap houses for a while! you can have my dh also...but don't for get you also have to do my end of year paper work! I'll pay to swap! lol

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

Posts: 4521 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        Marsha... how is dh doing? Is he going to be able to go back to work? I thought maybe retire...??

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

Posts: 4521 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Clarinda, Whats you price!!!!!!

Marsha, I've been in your shoes and DHs are such babies when they are sick, and I'm glad he is getting better. . But my price for my DH just went to $3.00. and I will knock off one nerve to half a nerve. BEAT THAT!!!

Shirley

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Okay Clarinda and Shirley, I can see I'm out of my league in the laughs department. You two are just too funny.

Hubby is hoping to go back to work. The surgery has ended his pain (still pain from the surgery but manageable), now he has to recover his muscle strength. The year he was waiting for surgery (shame, shame Workers' Comp) had a devastating effect on his foot and leg muscles and his right foot turned outward. His left foot is about 90 percent recovered, but the right is only at about 60 percent -- not good when your job requires you to work on uneven farm ground. We know he'll never be able to get back on roofs, but that doesn't seem to bother his boss. His real motivation for getting back to work is to show his appreciation to his employer for sticking with him through all this. They had no control of Worker's Comp: in fact, they have been financially hurt by the delay. For those who don't know, hubby is an adjuster with a farm mutual company. Thanks for showing sister-support for this long-suffering caregiver. lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: happytobe,

Marsha

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        Glad to hear dh is doing good... the recovery will be good just takes it time!

How are you... I know at one time you weren't taking care of yourself ... maybe not so much stress with getting the surgery behind you?

I saw where the convention is in your area early Aug...was thinking about it but not sure how I can get everything done with us adding another store to inventory at the end of July this weekend... and get all my end of year paper work for it done so I can get away! lol

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

posted Hide Post
        Not really a matter of self-neglect, but maybe more getting older. I was hospitalized for colitis, then came hubby's surgery. August is going to be a month of challenging activities. The in-town grandkids have a 10-day break between their summer program and school, so I get to enjoy their company during that time. Mid-month,my youngest son is coming from TX to "Run from the Zombies" with his brother. Both are really getting into competitive running, and this event is their idea of fun. Go figure. Grandma's babysitting. When is the convention, and who is sponsoring it? The same organization as the one we attended two years ago? Would be really fun to see you, so keep me posted.

Marsha

Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        Marsha... I thought some time in Aug... then a link I had was the first of July... then I found this one... where is this from you...

http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/CH-12/Home.asp

Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

posted Hide Post
        Clarinda, it's miles away, close to the Chicago area. That one won't work for me.

Marsha

Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        me neither... the other one was July 5th ... already done! boo..

CA

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

posted Hide Post
        It would have been fun. Well, we don't need a convention to get together. Next time you're ready for a break, come to St. Louis and we'll go scrapbook shopping. You know I have lots of places to shop.

Marsha

posted Hide Post
        OK girls, y'all didn't say anything to the rest of us about any get-together about any convention. Who knows, maybe we wanted to go Frown and maybe it was far away from us Frown and maybe we didn't have the money for any trip Frown but you could have still asked us if we wanted to go. Myself and Me cried for days about not being asked to go, so I have had a hard time trying to tell them it is OK, y'all will ask us next time. Big Grin Big Grin

Shirley

posted Hide Post
        You know what Shirley, we tend to talk about it but not do it. I'm not much of a convention person, probably because I had to attend conventions a lot when I was working. But Clarinda came two years ago and made it a fun experience. After that, we just talk like we're going to get together again. But I would love it if you all showed up and we made a weekend of scrapbooking and shopping. I promise, we will invite everyone the next time around. These conventions are usually held in more than one place, so there might be one coming near you. Clarinda is the one that keeps informed about that. BTW, I'm sorry I upset me and myself. Tell them they are always welcome.

Marsha

posted Hide Post
        quote:
        Originally posted by Shirl505:
        Clarinda, Whats you price!!!!!!

Marsha, I've been in your shoes and DHs are such babies when they are sick, and I'm glad he is getting better. . But my price for my DH just went to $3.00. and I will knock off one nerve to half a nerve. BEAT THAT!!!

Ca you quote the better price for it? I am eagerly wanna know it..because $3.00. seems to be quite low..

When you buy dr martens, you know that your money has not been wasted.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JeffreyRoland,

Posts: 1 | Location: Columbia | Registered: Apr 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post