All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    I haven't beenonhere for a long time
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

I haven't beenonhere for a long time Sign In/Join 
        Picture of Vickiy
        posted
        Hey ladies. It has been almost a year since I have been on these boards. I have had many life changes in the last 10 months. Now I am back and ready to see what swaps or projects are happening. I look forward to reading all the posts and getting back involved. I know I owe someone a swap that I was part of right before I stopped coming on here

Melody and Aleah's Auntie, Bradley and Jake's Grandma

Have a GREAT day.
        Vickiy

Posts: 511 | Location: Las Vegas NV. | Registered: Jan 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Vicky,
        Welcome back! We've missed you, hope everything is OK! The last year was not a real good year for me either, seems like even years are horrendous when it comes to health for me. Could be worse though. We would love to get things going on the board again, so if you want to jump in and get a swap going, please do, I'm game!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tooscraphappy,

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Vicky, So glad your back, we have really missed you. I'd say the last two years for me. We need a swap going here. I need something for Me and Myself to do to keep them out of trouble.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Vickiy
        posted Hide Post
        Ladies thanks so much for the warm welcoming wishes. I love this group. I need a swap too.
        I want to do a wedding swap. My son is getting married on May 15th.

I will set one up in a couple days

Melody and Aleah's Auntie, Bradley and Jake's Grandma

Have a GREAT day.
        Vickiy

Posts: 511 | Location: Las Vegas NV. | Registered: Jan 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Vickiy! Welcome Back!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 551 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of Scrapbooker-n-KS
        posted Hide Post
        It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. Sure, hope to get fired back up w/ideas from here..

Romans 12:12-Smiles Deb

Posts: 103 | Location: Kansas/USA | Registered: Sep 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        OK ladies, we are getting in a swapping mood again, what do you want to do??

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 533 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post