All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Altered Items
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Altered Items Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Lets try this one.

It can be a photo of something you've made in the past or something new.
        your choice. Post when you are finished

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 531 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        I give you an A for effort!!! You have some good ideas, I have to finish what I am doing and get it mailed before I can join another one, I get too easily distracted and can really get all messed up. So I can't join any just yet.

I am having some ankle troubles so better wait till I get to the Dr before committing anything but myself today.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Holiday and came home safe. We played cards and watched the neighbors fireworks and mess making. Lovely they get to go clean up themselves too, doesn't bother me a bit Smile
        Happy New Year!! Eek

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 546 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Janet..so sorry your feeling poorly. I sat out side with my neighbors and watched the fireworks. Maybe we can get this board going again. I think I'm adapting to single life finally..6 months has gone by and I'm still here.

Come on ladies, I know you're out there, its a shame all you talented ladies wont come and show us your handiwork. I'm going to keep trying, maybe we might get some newbies to join us.

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 531 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post