All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Checking In
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Checking In Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Hello everyone. We are finally closing in on the time of surgery for hubby. He's seen several surgeons, and the decision was made that he should have a complete hip replacement. Surgery is August 8. Life sure is challenging. As a reminder, I had to drop out of the image swap because of hubby's need for care. You all were so sweet to include me in your swap, anyway. I love all the images. One day I'm going to return the favor. In the area of scrapbooking/cardmaking, I've really gotten into the House Mouse stamps. I'm a sucker for cute. Hope you are all doing well. Keep scrapping.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 925 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Marsha, Thank You for the update on Hubby... I'm sure all will go well am saying some prayers for him and you Smile Have patience, he will get all healed up after surgery and you will have a hard time keeping up with him Wink

You are Welcome for the designs and I am Happy you like them! I love House Mouse designs too, they are so darn CUTE!! I only have a few, maybe 3 but I love them as all occasion cards for my animal loving friends. I really enjoy House Mouse Cool
        Take Care!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 558 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post