All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Me Myself and I
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Me Myself and I Sign In/Join 
        posted
        HI to everyone..I'm gonna get you ladies back on here. Come on, I need something to keep my sanity here. Myself is threatening to move out and Me is crying because she can't afford to pay more on the house note. You and Yourself has alreasdy told Myself that she can go with them. Man, it is tough here..Ya'll need to help me here

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 532 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi, taadaa, help is here!!! What kinds of help? I have all kinds and am happy to do what I can. Do you need me to send over a kitten for you?? We have some if that's what you need Smile Please tell me how I can help!! Smile

We could do a supply swap, I loved some of the goodies from our last one. We could do any kind of swap we can agree on, so ladies, what swaps would get you into it?? Seriously, suggestions are always Welcome.
        I was thinking maybe a cardstock ornament swap? It could be for any season or event has to have at least 2 embelishments on it and your imagination is the only thing between you and an ornament! I think 2 inches or larger would be a good size. But tell me if anybody might like to do that and I would write it up! I will see what pics I can find for ideas if anyone wants to do the swap. So HOLLER if ya want to do it!

SmileI would love to have some people do a stamped image swap with me, I am looking for animal designs for cards or leafy floral designs stamped in black so I can color them. You can do them on scrap pieces of white or off white cardstock. If there is only one person I would still do the swap 1 on 1. I have many many stamps and all kinds of designs so tell me what designs you want and I just may have it! Big Grin

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 550 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Janet,
        I am willing to do the swap. But first I have to get my stamps and ink pads out of the basement, where everything is stashed. I can't go down the steps, so I am at the mercy of family and friends. Have you ever tried to describe plastic shoe boxes to your husband? Let me know if you want to try the swap. Thanks for trying to breathe new life into the board! Take Care!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Yes I have tried to describe them but he didn't really get it until I had one to show him what I meant Smile
        If you get your stamps out I would love to swap with you! let me know when you are ready and I will post it, if someone wants to join they can and if it's just you and me, that's OK too.

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 550 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Good morning everyone. Haven't been on for a while but when I get my scrap room in order I would like to do a swap Martha

Posts: 231 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post