All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    Hello My Friends
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

Hello My Friends Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Just popping in to say hello. Lots of changes in my life since last posting. My hubby is now retired, and we've gone through a period of adjustment. We're finally settling in to a routine now. Shirley, it looks like you are still working hard to keep the group together. Good for you. Hope you're all doing well. Kathie, I miss reading your posts. That's pretty much all the news in a nutshell. Will be checking in again.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 921 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Marsha, so glad to hear from you. Yep, I'm still trying. I have had changes in my life as well. And this group of ladies are dear friends. I have a swap to mail out, late as usual, but it will get done. I'm gonna try to get things going again, so come on back and join us. OK all you readers, come on and help make this board get started again. I DARE YA!

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tlc3plus
        posted Hide Post
        Hi just checking in to say hi! Glad to catch up on a lot of you!
        Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
        8 1/2 x 11 -
        12 x 12 -11
        cards -12
        altered note books-14
        title swap - 35

Posts: 4521 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Oct 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Marsha and Clarinda!! Happy to see familiar faces here! I always love to come here and see new posts from long lost members!! Wink Just kidding, I know you were not lost Smile It's great to see both of you on here!!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 508 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        HI Marsha and Clarinda, glad to hear from you. We are going to get this board going AGAIN, right girls!!!! so come home any time and join the fun!!!

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 513 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post