DIY Message Boards
Hello My Friends

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8811916776/m/2253939008

Jan 30, 2014, 09:15 PM
happytobe
Hello My Friends
Just popping in to say hello. Lots of changes in my life since last posting. My hubby is now retired, and we've gone through a period of adjustment. We're finally settling in to a routine now. Shirley, it looks like you are still working hard to keep the group together. Good for you. Hope you're all doing well. Kathie, I miss reading your posts. That's pretty much all the news in a nutshell. Will be checking in again.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.
Feb 01, 2014, 12:14 PM
Shirl505
Marsha, so glad to hear from you. Yep, I'm still trying. I have had changes in my life as well. And this group of ladies are dear friends. I have a swap to mail out, late as usual, but it will get done. I'm gonna try to get things going again, so come on back and join us. OK all you readers, come on and help make this board get started again. I DARE YA!

Shirley
I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Feb 02, 2014, 09:44 AM
tlc3plus
Hi just checking in to say hi! Glad to catch up on a lot of you!
Clarinda

Scrappin Done in 2010
8 1/2 x 11 -
12 x 12 -11
cards -12
altered note books-14
title swap - 35

Feb 03, 2014, 01:14 AM
crafdragon
Hi Marsha and Clarinda!! Happy to see familiar faces here! I always love to come here and see new posts from long lost members!! Wink Just kidding, I know you were not lost Smile It's great to see both of you on here!!

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!
Feb 06, 2014, 10:40 AM
Shirl505
HI Marsha and Clarinda, glad to hear from you. We are going to get this board going AGAIN, right girls!!!! so come home any time and join the fun!!!

Shirley
I never walk alone, He is always with me.