All Projects

TV Projects

What Do You Want To Work On?

What Activity Do You Want To Do?

Available Projects

Get Results

DIY Network /

Message Boards

DIY Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Hobbies & Crafts  Hop To Forums  Scrapbooking    New Swap
        Go
        New
        Find
        Notify
        Tools

New Swap Sign In/Join 
        posted
        Do we have enough ladies here to do a card swap?
        start with three groups and maybe 4 to a group??

Shirley
        I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Posts: 528 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I would. I need something to do on these cold snowey days. Martha

Posts: 229 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        I'd love to do a swap. I need a good amount of time though, because I'm babysitting a 6 mo.old, an 18 mo. old and a 4yr old, and I'm not getting any younger. I need something to get me in a creative mood!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1102 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        I have been in the hospital all last week dealing with pneumonia again. With all these viruses going around we weren't sure what I had. But now I'm told I have walking pneumonia. Once again on the mending and get better road.

I see only two of you showing interest in this swap. What can we do to get our board going again. I love swapping, may not be very good at it but I wish we could get back to it. We don't have to make elegant items, unless you want to, but simple things. What you ya'll think.

Shirley

Posts: 528 | Location: Star City, AR | Registered: Jan 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of crafdragon
        posted Hide Post
        Hi Ladies! I would love to do a card swap! I agree with the time things tho, snow slows me down!!Roll Eyes
        Janet

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!

Posts: 535 | Location: E.WA State, USA | Registered: Oct 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Sorry, I get too stressed when I'm making cards or anything for swapping. I'm just getting back on my feet from a virus. Not the flu, but a reoccurring bug.

Kathie, are you feeling better? You had such a struggle with your health for a while. Hope you have your strength back.

Good to see your posts, Shirley, Kathie, Janet and Martha. Take care.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.

Posts: 924 | Location: Illinois | Registered: Sep 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        Picture of tooscraphappy
        posted Hide Post
        Marsha,
        Thanks for asking, but I can't seem to stay healthy, I also had pneumonia last week, but I am feeling a lot better now. My back is still giving me fits, lots of pain, but the drugs are taking the edge off. My Dr. said that my back pain will never get better and never go away, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up and get on with life. It is hard to make plans, 'cause I never know if I will be able to walk or sit for that matter, I have to take a pillow with me when I go to church, just to be able to attend mass. Oh well! Life goes on!
        I would still like to do a card swap, even if there aren't many participants. I just bought an Anna Griffen Cuttle Bug with 24 folders, from HSN, and I'm ready to get creative. My 4 yr old niece loves to do crafts, so we've been making cards just to see how beautiful all of the folders are.
        I'm ready when you are!
        Come on Peeps, lets get this swap rolling! Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tooscraphappy,

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie

Posts: 1102 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: Sep 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
        posted Hide Post
        Well, this swap did not make it, but there was one that Kathie and I did in March of 2013, and it was good, Kathie makes beautiful cards.

Shirley

posted Hide Post
        Just checking in after reading your post sorry so many are having problems. Would say WE are all getting old but I would have to include myself LOL I retired in August but so much to do. Did some deep cleaning and ready to scrap some now.Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend Martha

Posts: 229 | Location: Russellville Al | Registered: Feb 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post