DIY Message Boards
New Swap

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.diynetwork.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8811916776/m/2163909667

Jan 18, 2013, 12:14 PM
Shirl505
New Swap
Do we have enough ladies here to do a card swap?
start with three groups and maybe 4 to a group??

Shirley
I never walk alone, He is always with me.

Jan 18, 2013, 06:13 PM
Kay-reeda2
I would. I need something to do on these cold snowey days. Martha
Jan 18, 2013, 09:13 PM
tooscraphappy
I'd love to do a swap. I need a good amount of time though, because I'm babysitting a 6 mo.old, an 18 mo. old and a 4yr old, and I'm not getting any younger. I need something to get me in a creative mood!

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie
Jan 28, 2013, 02:01 PM
Shirl505
I have been in the hospital all last week dealing with pneumonia again. With all these viruses going around we weren't sure what I had. But now I'm told I have walking pneumonia. Once again on the mending and get better road.

I see only two of you showing interest in this swap. What can we do to get our board going again. I love swapping, may not be very good at it but I wish we could get back to it. We don't have to make elegant items, unless you want to, but simple things. What you ya'll think.

Shirley

Feb 01, 2013, 01:37 AM
crafdragon
Hi Ladies! I would love to do a card swap! I agree with the time things tho, snow slows me down!!Roll Eyes
Janet

Janet Smile

Rubberstamping makes the world more colorful!!
Feb 01, 2013, 03:21 PM
happytobe
Sorry, I get too stressed when I'm making cards or anything for swapping. I'm just getting back on my feet from a virus. Not the flu, but a reoccurring bug.

Kathie, are you feeling better? You had such a struggle with your health for a while. Hope you have your strength back.

Good to see your posts, Shirley, Kathie, Janet and Martha. Take care.

Marsha

Happy to be in God's service.
Feb 04, 2013, 10:06 PM
tooscraphappy
Marsha,
Thanks for asking, but I can't seem to stay healthy, I also had pneumonia last week, but I am feeling a lot better now. My back is still giving me fits, lots of pain, but the drugs are taking the edge off. My Dr. said that my back pain will never get better and never go away, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up and get on with life. It is hard to make plans, 'cause I never know if I will be able to walk or sit for that matter, I have to take a pillow with me when I go to church, just to be able to attend mass. Oh well! Life goes on!
I would still like to do a card swap, even if there aren't many participants. I just bought an Anna Griffen Cuttle Bug with 24 folders, from HSN, and I'm ready to get creative. My 4 yr old niece loves to do crafts, so we've been making cards just to see how beautiful all of the folders are.
I'm ready when you are!
Come on Peeps, lets get this swap rolling! Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tooscraphappy,

May God Bless You Abundantly!

Kathie
Mar 31, 2013, 10:33 AM
Shirl505
Well, this swap did not make it, but there was one that Kathie and I did in March of 2013, and it was good, Kathie makes beautiful cards.

Shirley

Oct 04, 2013, 09:39 PM
Kay-reeda2
Just checking in after reading your post sorry so many are having problems. Would say WE are all getting old but I would have to include myself LOL I retired in August but so much to do. Did some deep cleaning and ready to scrap some now.Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend Martha